Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

car is almost back!

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2004, 10:40 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default car is almost back!

i dont know if anyone remembers but i killed by car by avoiding a deer about 2 months ago by running off the road and into some trees. today i find out from the insurance company that the guy whose yard i slid through and knocked over a shitty cedar tree sued my insurance company for 13000 for losing the tree. everyone in San Antonio knows these shitty trees are everywhere and this guy just wants to be a dick. anyway im getting my car back on wed next week. the whole front needed to be replaced as well as the driver side door. i cant wait cause im driving a damn suziki swift and am tired of this POS.
just wanted to give a shout out.
Old 09-15-2004, 11:24 AM
TECH Fanatic

Congrats on getting back the car soon. Hopefully the guy will drop the case about the tree.
Old 09-15-2004, 11:25 AM
Launching!

Congrats man! It'll be like a first date all over again! Sorry this guy's bein a ***** man, it's people like him who drive premiums up for everyone. He sounds like a good candidate for some lawn art.
Old 09-15-2004, 01:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

they always say never to swerve......it like a reflex though, isn't it? one time i swerved and somehow kept control and just missed the thing standing there looking at me like i was an alien, and another time i didn't even see an 8 point till it was too late......those were both in my old 94z28, i hit him doing 70 sometime before 3am, his *** got caught on my front right fender/light and he slammed his head into my winshield.....then he flew 30 yards onto the opposite side of the road.......a 6 inch piece of his rack got stuck in the middle of my winshield...i wish i had pics.....i was right by work so i drove up and told them i wasn't gonna make it, called the cops, and went back to drag the deer farther off to the side...the cop met me there and said "wow, you tattoed that sucker.....last week i put 6 rounds into one after somebody hit it" i said yeah, he was dead before he hit the ground......i was still all nervous moving it though, i had visions of it coming alive like in tommy boy or something! the part that sucks is that i was going to put the car into storage THAT NIGHT for the winter....i still did, and got it fixed in the spring......the insurance even payed me for the day i missed work(and some chiro work on my back)! sorry for the hijack, i just needed an excuse to share the story! good luck with the insurance and the car, man!
Old 09-16-2004, 12:27 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by jdustu
, i had visions of it coming alive like in tommy boy or something! !

thats pretty funny that you say that. yeah it was just a reaction to swerve cause it was around a blind turn and all of a sudden it was there. cant wait for wed.
Old 09-17-2004, 12:49 AM
That's what she said...

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

animals ---> positive charge
my car/blazer ---> negative charge

anyone know their chemistry?

has anyone heard the "bambulance" prank call sound clip?? search for it, its HISTERICAL. guy hits a deer and it bites him in the neck lol.

edit:

http://www.milkandcookies.com/archive/2004/02/10/

scroll down till you see it