Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Punked a 01 cobra and 01-02 SS

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2004, 05:36 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Punked a 01 cobra and 01-02 SS

Well i was on my way to a friends house and me and a buddy got on the freeway and were cruising normal speed when a white 01 cobra pulls next to me adn paces me. so i down shift to 3rd and start to gas to see if the will bite the bait and i just keeping messing with him until he finally bit and we were off . we went through 2 gears and i whiped his *** good. i was just pulling like it was coo. when i shut down i gave him a thumbs up . then exited When i exited i was driving normal again and a Black SS flew by me. he appeared to be stock. im sure he thought i wouldn't mess with his mighty SS with my lowly Z28 . I down shifted and passed him and let him here my loud *** exhaust. I rev to let him know i was game and we both rev up a little since we both had M6's and we were off. almost instantly i pulled pretty hard by the time i shut down he was about 2 1/2 - 3 cars back. He comes up again and asked what i had done i told him and we gave each other props coo guy all in all a fun night
Old 09-26-2004, 09:09 PM
TECH Resident

nice one, he was probably a little surprized too see ur "lowly z28" pull on him hu.
Old 09-26-2004, 09:54 PM
Launching!

yeah he was. i know alot of guys like that though, hey think that the SS outperforms the Z28 or WS6 outperforms the T/A when in reality the differences are little if anything at all