Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Closest thing to a race that I can muster

Old 10-05-2004, 05:02 PM
STF Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Closest thing to a race that I can muster

I was coming home from work today and I noticed a nice looking 01 or 02 red WS6 infront of me. If you are on this board let me know and we can line up side by side. Well, we are at a t-bone intersection waiting to turn left. He pulls out and gets on it so I pull up and check for traffic and get on it. I can't floor it right away because I don't want to waste all (there isn't much to start with) of my power fish tailing. After I get it pretty straight I floor it. By then he is 10 cars in front of me. In the distance of a little more than a 1/4 mile I manage to freeze his pull and reel him to within 3 or 4 cars. Then we ran out of room. Too bad there weren't any other places to run. I know this isn't even a kill story but, if you knew how sorry the street racing scene is around here you would be jumping for joy at that half assed race. This concludes my weak story for the day.
Old 10-05-2004, 05:05 PM
STF veteran / 10 second club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Haha ... I have been to Greensboro and realize how sad the scene is there Period, let alone the racing scene.

hehe, just kidding..... kinda. Nice job
Old 10-05-2004, 05:18 PM
Launching!

that kinda reminds me of a little "race" i had but i was the guy in front. i just turned right onto a street. at that light was a z28. as i turned the light turned green for him. so i saw him coming up pretty fast and i decided to mash it. needless to say he didnt catch up. he only saw more distance between us. he gave up when he realized there was no way he was going to get me. he liked the exhaust tho. :thumbsup:
Old 10-06-2004, 08:57 PM
STF Veteran

Greensboro. I've been there once.....ONCE.
Old 10-06-2004, 09:12 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by steelsnow
that kinda reminds me of a little "race" i had but i was the guy in front. i just turned right onto a street. at that light was a z28. as i turned the light turned green for him. so i saw him coming up pretty fast and i decided to mash it. needless to say he didnt catch up. he only saw more distance between us. he gave up when he realized there was no way he was going to get me. he liked the exhaust tho. :thumbsup:
hey steelsnow, u post on agpnet?
Old 10-07-2004, 09:05 AM
!LS1 11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hopefully you'll get to line up next time.
Old 10-07-2004, 09:26 AM
TECH Senior Member

nice kill brandon... time for you to make a trip to Texas
Old 10-07-2004, 09:37 AM
STF Veteran

Originally Posted by BigBronco
nice kill brandon... time for you to make a trip to Texas
I would love to. I would get my *** handed to me a lot but it would be fun.
Old 10-07-2004, 10:49 AM
TECH Junkie

Haha, if I were to go out right now and look, there would be tons of rice to race. Thats about all I can handle, though, im sure a lot of it would even beat me. I guess you just gotta trade in your car for something slower, so that you are in competition with more people. Then its not as hard to race. So, for instance, if you wanted to trade your LS1 to me, I would give you the jettamobile, and you would no longer have problems finding races... Plus the jettamobile has a cam.
Old 10-07-2004, 12:18 PM
STF Veteran

Originally Posted by MillaTK
Haha, if I were to go out right now and look, there would be tons of rice to race. Thats about all I can handle, though, im sure a lot of it would even beat me. I guess you just gotta trade in your car for something slower, so that you are in competition with more people. Then its not as hard to race. So, for instance, if you wanted to trade your LS1 to me, I would give you the jettamobile, and you would no longer have problems finding races... Plus the jettamobile has a cam.
Your car has WAY too much power. With that kind of power comes great responsibility. I will have to respectfully decline your offer.
Old 10-07-2004, 01:58 PM
STF veteran / 10 second club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I can't believe you put a cam in the jetta ....
Old 10-07-2004, 02:12 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by xphantomws6x
I can't believe you put a cam in the jetta ....
Hell yeah bitch! I really only put it in there for more passing power, and so I don't always have to downshift when going up a hill. Plus, it was only 120 bucks...
Old 10-10-2004, 11:41 AM
Teching In

i live in greensboro and there isnt any racing uless u go to high point on friday nights and then there is alot of ricers though

Search this Thread