Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

350z really pissed me off.....

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2004, 10:19 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 350z really pissed me off.....

So i'm crusing up a 8 lane highway (4 lanes each direction) at about 45mph when i see this 350z pull out behind me with stickers ALL OVER it and a big Greddy Vinyl down the side. I must say the car looked pretty bad ***. so he pulls up next to me and his windows are tinted, but i can see a girl maybe early 20's in the passenger seat and i figure it's his girlfriend. I gave it a little gas and he didn't bite so i figured he wasn't the racing type. Well we're cruising alongside one another for like a mile or two and i'm not thinking much about it anymore cause i don't think he'll race. Then out of nowhere i hear him downshift and take off!!! i'm like WTF?!?! SO i throw it in 3rd as fast as i can and he's about 2-3 cars in front of me and I stop his pull and start reeling him but don't catch him because i see a redlight up ahead and i'm thinking YES we'll go from a dig!!! But what does he do? HE TURNS OFF!!!! i'm like WTF!!! The guy downshifts and takes off when he knew i wasn't expecting it and then turns off!!!!????? how lame is that?! I GOT SUCKER PUNCHED . Has anyone had any experiences like this? I really hope he lives around here so I'll see him again and give him a legit run.
Old 10-12-2004, 12:45 AM
12 Second Club

Received 51 Likes on 37 Posts

Happens all the time.. if your lucky like I was .. (see my ricer kill) you might catch him later on and show him whats up
Old 10-12-2004, 08:53 AM
z98
TECH Fanatic

See my topic tird gen/neonneonneon

i see this 350z pull out behind me with stickers ALL OVER it and a big Greddy Vinyl down the side. I must say the car looked pretty bad ***.
Something isn't right there...
Old 10-12-2004, 09:19 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by z98
See my topic tird gen/neonneonneon

Maybe it looked like a racecar , racecars are cool right? Man and I bet that guy is going to be telling all his ricer buddys that he took down a LS1, what a homo
Old 10-12-2004, 09:46 AM
Teching In

don't feel bad, thats typical ricer sh*t. Too scared to get beat in front of his girlfriend, so he's going to mess with you and ditch happens to me to.
Old 10-12-2004, 10:40 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by mach1
Maybe it looked like a racecar , racecars are cool right? Man and I bet that guy is going to be telling all his ricer buddys that he took down a LS1, what a homo
I bet the guy doesn't even know what an ls1 is.
Old 10-12-2004, 01:08 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by z98
lol i can see where ur comin from but i mean this was a 350z that looked like a sponsored race car. I'm definitely with you and not for the whole stickers on Imports, but it just seemed to look good on the 350z. I mean i like the look of the 350z and it's no cheap import. I dunno why i'm complimenting this dick's car....
Old 10-12-2004, 08:41 PM
TECH Resident

When people do that I usually don't even waste the gas on it. I follow them until the right moment arises and THEN kill them