Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

I Hate Ricers!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2004, 03:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default I Hate Ricers!!!

so im just talkin to one of my friends on the phone, and she tells me that she was talkin to her cousins boyfriend. now a couple of weeks ago i was lookin into buying a new vette, but since then ive changed my mind and im keeping my Z. so he heard about me lookin at the vette, and he asked my friend what was goin on with it. so she tells him im keepin my car, and he says "you should tell him to sell it, and go buy a real car. so that way he will find out what going fast really is" did i mention he has a stock mitsubishi evo. i realize these cars are pretty quick, but there is no way a stock one is going to compete with me. so i told her to call him and tell him i will meet him anywhere, anytime he wants, and then that way, he can see what going fast is all about. so now im waiting for the call back. ill let you guys know whats goin on.
Old 10-22-2004, 03:53 PM
TECH Junkie

To bad your a M6 car like me, Auto guys can hold one hand out the window to flick them the bird!!!
Old 10-22-2004, 04:20 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Ravenous T\A
To bad your a M6 car like me, Auto guys can hold one hand out the window to flick them the bird!!!
Old 10-22-2004, 05:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

just got the call back. not only does he want to race tonight, but he says " lets make it worth my while and lets put 100.00 on it." hahaha, looks like ill have another 100 bucks towards mods after tonight.
Old 10-22-2004, 05:18 PM
TECH Regular

that guy's pretty cocky. why don't you up the odds a bit to make him even more pissed when you win......and you better win.
Old 10-22-2004, 05:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Yeah, you better win. Be sure he really is stock.

And just to rub it in, go from a roll too... lol... you'll DESTROY him from a roll.
Old 10-22-2004, 05:25 PM
Launching!

Just tell him you have acouple bolt-ons after you show him some tail lights
Old 10-22-2004, 07:05 PM
TECH Resident

OMG, if he really is stock you are going to rape the *** right off of him. After the race he will be all like, where the f*ck did my *** go??

I agree you should up the ante. Take some more of that dorks money. More mods for you and less for him (once he realizes he needs some).
Old 10-22-2004, 07:05 PM
TECH Resident

hahahahha POST A VIDEO~!~!~!~~!~!~!
Old 10-22-2004, 10:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

well what a joke that was. so i meet up with this kid, and as soon as he hears my car you could see the look of concern on his face, since my car basicly sounds like a funnycar, with the big cam, and true duals, with a couple bullets. so i couldnt really say i only had a couple bolt-ons, cuz its obvious i got more than that. so anyway, we figure out where we're gonna race and i ask him if he's got his money ready and he says he was just kidding about that. so i was like u gotta at least pay for my gas, after i tear the paint off of your car. he seemed to get really offended by this and he's like "ya know what i dont even care how loud and obnoxious your car is, its all bark and no bite. so lets do the 100 bucks." im just sayin to myself, man this kid is retarded. so i try to get him to up the bet, since he was so confident. but he said that was all he had on him so thats all he could race for. anyway, we get on the highway and go from a 45 roll. and my o my, what a joke. i pulled on this kid up to about 130 like he was in reverse. i could do nothing but laugh my *** off. so we get off the highway and all of a sudden he is now a big fan of american cars. he's like, i never knew these things were sooo fast. i have a whole new respect for these now. he gave me my money like a good boy and i drove home 100 bucks richer.
Old 10-22-2004, 11:29 PM
TECH Regular

good job!
Old 10-23-2004, 03:26 AM
Teching In

Well I see there is the typical american attitude here. Before anyone says anything I have owned my share of american cars from a Monte SS with almost 500 horse to a GTP that ran in the low 13's. I now have an 04 Evo that will rip you apart like micheal jackson on a little boy. I make about 450 to the wheel all from a little 4cyl 2.0liter 4dr. Im running in the low 11's and would be willing to bet $500 and that kids $100 back to him that I would smoke you and I'll give ya a head start. I always loved the fact that a 5.7 litre puts out 395 horse yet a 2 litre puts out almost 500 just gotta love the japanese technology. I have found the replacement for displacement its called boost.
Old 10-23-2004, 04:17 AM
TECH Enthusiast

How much money have you put into the car though? Let's see you call out someone who's done mods to the same extent as you. Just my .02
Old 10-23-2004, 09:19 AM
Teching In

Hmmm... built 4-banger with boost. Let's see. If I were to spend the same amount of money, I'd get a built 8-banger with boost. Yeah, that sounds a whole lot better. And faster.
Old 10-23-2004, 09:42 AM
TECH Resident

evo8ya,

all you did with that post was embarrass yourself and poorly represent the evo crowd.

First off what american attitude? This kid in the Evo was the one talking all the trash and being so ignorant. What kinda of reaction do you expect from us? How would you react if a guy in a bone stock SRT-4 told you to go buy a real car, that your car is all bark and no bite and wanted to race you for $100?? Huh?? I'm sure you'd be all about respect for him right??

Secondly, here we gone ONCE AGAIN with you guys raving about how your car is merely a 4cyl, 2.0liter 4 door? LOL!! Grow the fugg up already with that riudiculous and totally misleading argument, that leaves out the entire reason your fast: five letter's Einstein: T-U-R-B-O. I just LOVE how in your little description of the car you leave out the main part! I mean GMAFB. Unstrap your magic turbo and REALLY be just a "4cyl 2.0liter 4door" and you'd be like a naked women in a field of barbarians.

Oh and I love this quote here:
"I always loved the fact that a 5.7 litre puts out 395 horse yet a 2 litre puts out almost 500 just gotta love the japanese technology."

Once again Eintein you are talking about NA vs a boost. Oh yes Jap technology is so amazing b/c they can put a turbo on a car, lol. That is such an asinine and senseless comparison. Lets look at it realistically. Stock for stock, even with boost your car is more expensive and slower. When it comes to the mod game, we ultimately have more potential. I mean do you think we can't add a magic turbo to our cars too? When we do we are in the 600-800+rwhp range.

As far as you being able to beat the guy here, who fuggin cares, You think we can't run and find tons of people on this board that will kill you?? Who cares. Whats next, my cousins sisters brother in laws uncle has a faster car than you? dad can beat up your dad?

You can make anything fast and there is always something faster.

Last edited by KB99WS6; 10-23-2004 at 09:50 AM.
Old 10-23-2004, 11:12 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by evo8ya
Well I see there is the typical american attitude here. Before anyone says anything I have owned my share of american cars from a Monte SS with almost 500 horse to a GTP that ran in the low 13's. I now have an 04 Evo that will rip you apart like micheal jackson on a little boy. I make about 450 to the wheel all from a little 4cyl 2.0liter 4dr. Im running in the low 11's and would be willing to bet $500 and that kids $100 back to him that I would smoke you and I'll give ya a head start. I always loved the fact that a 5.7 litre puts out 395 horse yet a 2 litre puts out almost 500 just gotta love the japanese technology. I have found the replacement for displacement its called boost.

How much boost are you running? My guess is about 25 psi. Multiply your displacement by 2 for every 14.7 psi.

You ******* fail.
Old 10-23-2004, 11:14 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Also, evo8ya... he wasn't racing you, dumbass. He raced a dumb, know-nothing jackass who though his stock Evo was tough ****.

Go hi-jack someone else's thread. You had nothing to do with this race.
Old 10-23-2004, 11:25 AM
TECH Resident

I do hope we have another troll here boys, this could be fun! And nice kill griffz...easy 100 for more mods, gotta love it.
Old 10-23-2004, 03:41 PM
Launching!

LOL, I will race you in my k5 blazer with a 6.0 and a z06 cam. heck I only need 25 feet..........by that time I will be parked on top of your hood.

Remington
Old 10-23-2004, 03:55 PM
Teching In

evo8ya, did you happen to see the WS6 running the Supra elsewhere in the forums? Thats what I call B O O S T.