Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

300 AWHP DSM Turbo civic and Bolt on Z

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2004, 01:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 300 AWHP DSM Turbo civic and Bolt on Z

I went out with my buddy alan last nite, he finally got his DSM up and going. He invested about 10000 into the car. His grandma gave him a present seeings how shes insanely wealthy. Anyway, mods of the DSM are. fully built AM motor (dunno bout them) t3/t4 turbo, its a big turbo. cams and just built to the teeth. He had it tuned at payn technologies in the metro detroit area, cuz thye have a AWD dyno. Anyway, at 13 psi he makes 300 awhp, at 20 psi he makes 400 awhp, and at 30 psi he makes 500 AWHP!! the 30 psi is achieved with race gas. He was running the 13 psi pump gas setup tonight. We all met up at his house and went down to gratiot cuz this is the first night he had the car out so he wanted to dick around. We were rolling around gratiot, messing around with this guy in a supra, who btw wouldnt race because he is a homo who claims 450 rwhp. anyway rolling around and we get bored so we decide to leave. we hop on 696 west to head to 75 north to go home. As we are cruising along we dick around a little bit. I had me (260) buddy (180) and another buddy (200) in my car. Alan had him (225) and a buddy at (180) so i tell him to slow it down to 40, but he wants to go to 30, so I have to be in first so 3 honk and we hit it, our cars stay exactly even, all the way till the top of 4th where i pull about 2 ft on him. very even cars. Then we do this a couple of times with the same result. Then low and behold this kid from gratiot flies up behind us and pulls up to the right of me, this kid i asked to race me from a dig on gratiot, and he said "Ill catch you in the 1/4. I laughed my *** off as I was gunna show this guy whats up. I drop it down to 1st and we are rolling at about 25 on 696, yah i know it was stupid, anwyay 3 honk and we all are off, I pull instantly about 2 cars on the civic, and alan is even with me as I row through the gears. I slam 4th and the civic is about 4 cars back. alan right at my door. so I shut her down when i go into 5th and take it to 130 just to **** the civic guy off. We slow them down and he pulls up next to me, and asks me how much I was spraying... I replied, none just a bolt on camaro. He said no way camaros can run high/mid 12's with just boltons. I laughed in the guys face and he repeatedly kept asking me how much I was spraying. He was dead set on me spraying. Anyway just made me feel good to whoop his *** all motor with buddies in the car. This civic was gutted, no rear seats, he had tubular suspension I could see from under the rear of his car, quick for a civic, but he was just pissed he lost. Anyway it was a fun night

cliffnotes
Beat a turbo civic that talked **** sayin he would catch me if we went from a dig by 5 cars at 130.
raced buddies 300 awhp dsm from a roll maybe beat him by 2 ft. had 3 people in my car, he had 2.
Guy with a supra was a ***** and wouldnt even race from a roll.
Old 10-23-2004, 01:48 PM
12 Second Club

Nice kills
Old 10-27-2004, 02:23 PM
Teching In

LOl bolt on LS! can't run mid to high 12's um yeah right try low 12's dumbass. lol Nice kill on such a dumbass.

Shane
Old 10-27-2004, 04:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Good Kill! Both cars sound bad *** and those supra guys usually wont race.
Old 10-27-2004, 06:31 PM
TECH Junkie

Nice Kills! Haha, silly ricers and their civics...
Old 10-27-2004, 06:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Good kills. Sounds like a fast civic though.

-Todd
Old 10-27-2004, 06:55 PM
TECH Resident

Nice kills! LOL @ the Supra.