View Full Version : 04 Gto Vs 05 Stang Gt

yukz
10-24-2004, 05:43 AM
NOT TOO BAD RUNS

http://socialactionband.com/GTO/04goat_vs_05stang.wmv

unit213
10-24-2004, 08:06 AM
'05 Mustang GT = :turd:

What's the deal with those sissy burnouts? I know they were just trying to clean the tires because they were on street radials...come on though.

Thanks for posting the vid.

97'RS6-BucketTurd
10-24-2004, 10:30 AM
'05 Mustang GT = :turd:

What's the deal with those sissy burnouts? I know they were just trying to clean the tires because they were on street radials...come on though.

Thanks for posting the vid.

:werd:

Vendetta
10-24-2004, 12:58 PM
LS1 topend got him. They looked pretty even down low, then the GTO started to pull him a bit.

LiveThenLetDie
10-24-2004, 01:58 PM
I wonder which one of those was the 5 speed automatic.....

demonspeed
10-24-2004, 02:24 PM
So low 14's for the GT? Wow, that sucks - my 93 would have kept side by side with them :jest:

Turo
10-24-2004, 05:14 PM
wow, low 14's, that does suck. im looking forward to seeing what the 06 cobra can do

SLP LS1
10-24-2004, 07:07 PM
Ford can never get anything right, but there body style!!!!

bbqz28
10-24-2004, 07:17 PM
That's at Silver Dollar Raceway pretty close to me. It looks like I may have to go some Friday night before it closes and whoop me some 05 GT's :nutkick:

strippedSS
10-24-2004, 07:33 PM
Damn...Those 05's are weak. Whats the weight on the 05 GT's?

Gloveperson
10-24-2004, 08:59 PM
Damn...Those 05's are weak. Whats the weight on the 05 GT's?

I believe the curb weight is 3500. It weights more than an LS1 F-body.

This was at ls1gto. The white one got a 1.9 60 footer and still couldn't get into the 13's!

-Todd

ls1fbod
10-24-2004, 09:08 PM
Same as an F- Body, and yes im dissapointed in the 300 HP and 300TQ of "the all new mustang", it's still a SOHC peice of shit..

LT1TA
10-24-2004, 09:08 PM
Hey how come the link doesn't work for me? :confused:
i need to see this please...

ss rally red
10-24-2004, 09:38 PM
Linky no workie!

TriShield
10-24-2004, 10:15 PM
New link,

http://www.ot2.cupofnoodles.com/trishield/04goat_vs_05stang.wmv

right click, save target as please.

The GTO not only burned the new GT, but it also weighs more to boot. In two months the 400HP LS2 GTOs will be trickling into dealers nationwide. :devil:

lock down
10-24-2004, 11:32 PM
wow that sucks two in a row running 14's

Gloveperson
10-24-2004, 11:36 PM
wow that sucks two in a row running 14's

The cars ran 14's a lot that night from what I heard.

They seem to be high 13 second cars because of terrible high-end power.

-Todd

musclemonte
10-24-2004, 11:59 PM
link no work

MSI
10-25-2004, 08:57 AM
Does anyone know if the GTO was modded? These are BRAND NEW (the Mustang's) cars that need some time to be broken in and people do have to practice how to launch.

Gloveperson
10-25-2004, 09:45 AM
Does anyone know if the GTO was modded? These are BRAND NEW (the Mustang's) cars that need some time to be broken in and people do have to practice how to launch.

The GTO had a drop in K&N Filter. The white GT guy new how to drive; he got a 1.9 60 footer. I think this car will probably run high 13's/low 14's stock but with a higher MPH than this guy got.

-Todd

00TAProject
10-25-2004, 11:26 AM
MAn I am not impressed at all with the newer Stang...It looks good though..I like the retro look.

mnc2886
10-25-2004, 09:28 PM
MAn I am not impressed at all with the newer Stang...It looks good though..I like the retro look.
It's a furd. :turd:

superchannelkev
10-25-2004, 10:15 PM
Ford can never get anything right, but there body style!!!!
I beg to differ with that as well... looks nasty... but to each his own

WECIV
10-25-2004, 11:41 PM
The new Stang is running what the old one was running, but they do need to be broken in and practiced with.

Gloveperson
10-26-2004, 12:18 AM
The new Stang is running what the old one was running, but they do need to be broken in and practiced with.

I think its selling point will be its strong 0-60. The average GT owner reads Car and Driver and not MM&FF. I swear, 1/2 the people who look at time slips are like.."daaayumm..you ran a 0-60 in 2.0 seconds?!" :eyes:

Handles a lot better too from what I here.

-Todd

kickassT/A
10-26-2004, 12:43 AM
wow. a new mustang that runs 14's! just like every other year

FI FREAK
10-26-2004, 12:52 AM
Hmmmm. 05 suck. They look like a pancake, slow too.

Apex_632
10-26-2004, 04:08 PM
The GTO had a drop in K&N Filter. The white GT guy new how to drive; he got a 1.9 60 footer. I think this car will probably run high 13's/low 14's stock but with a higher MPH than this guy got.

-Todd
new gt stang was tested at 13.6@99mph in motor trend so its pretty much mid 13's capable its just a matter of the driver. if the guy launched it good that's half the battle..maybe he shifts like crap...that takes off a bit of time as well.

Gloveperson
10-26-2004, 04:13 PM
new gt stang was tested at 13.6@99mph in motor trend so its pretty much mid 13's capable its just a matter of the driver. if the guy launched it good that's half the battle..maybe he shifts like crap...that takes off a bit of time as well.

The guy seemed to shift correctly by the look of the 300, 1/8 and 1000 footer though. And that is a motor trend time; ask any objective person what they think of Motor Trend racing times; I think they got my 98 LS1 M6 to do a 1/4 mile at 13.9, the new Lambo Gallardo at 12.7 (AWD+500 horses should do better than that LOL). They got a BMW 330 to do like the 1/4 at 14.2. They have a bias.

-Todd

TriShield
10-26-2004, 04:30 PM
One magazine test doesn't mean it's a 13 second car, it's better to average the times all the magazines get to have the best idea of what the car will do.

Gloveperson
10-26-2004, 04:36 PM
One magazine test doesn't mean it's a 13 second car, it's better to average the times all the magazines get to have the best idea of what the car will do.

I generally trust the enthusiast magazines like GMHTP, MMFF and such.

They drive like us :drive: :drive:
:burn::burn:

-Todd

Worm
10-26-2004, 05:42 PM
I heard ford cancelled the SVT program. No new lightning no new cobra no new focus. :lol:

Stangkilr
10-26-2004, 05:51 PM
I heard ford cancelled the SVT program. No new lightning no new cobra no new focus. :lol:
Just for one year.

TORCHD U
10-26-2004, 07:16 PM
Looks like I need to go to silver dollar! I want a street video of one of these. Would be nice to have the first streetracing video

bbqz28
10-26-2004, 08:07 PM
If you listen to the video the black one was driven my a guy that drives a 10 sec stang. I would guess that he knows how to drive a stick. :drive:

MSI
10-26-2004, 10:19 PM
SVT "postponed" the Lightning so they could fully concentrate on the new 06 Cobra. I don't care if you're John Force you have to practice launching ANY new vehicle, especially one with Pirelli M/S 235's. I can guarantee you MM&FF will have one well into the 13's, and the aftermarket takes to a Mustang like a fish to water so while F-body guys are lamenting the loss of their F-body, Mustang guys are modding away. :drive:

Gloveperson
10-26-2004, 11:20 PM
SVT "postponed" the Lightning so they could fully concentrate on the new 06 Cobra. I don't care if you're John Force you have to practice launching ANY new vehicle, especially one with Pirelli M/S 235's. I can guarantee you MM&FF will have one well into the 13's, and the aftermarket takes to a Mustang like a fish to water so while F-body guys are lamenting the loss of their F-body, Mustang guys are modding away. :drive:

What kind of really stupid troll are you dude? 1.9 60 footer=GOOD. Grow the fuck up and look at the facts. Why is it that you call BS when you see TWO videoes but will shove in our faces what a MAGAZINE gets. You have no idea what MMFF will get but it will probably be a high 13 second car.

You also havn't the slightest idea about the aftermarket and the LS1 is. For one, the 67 Camaro with its small block basically created the aftermarket scene. Secondly, I have always liked when Mustang dudes say things like "I hate the LS1..a lid+exhaust=50 RWHP!". I am going to bet this SOHC engine will not respond as well to mods as the LS1..no N/A Ford Engine has. This engine apears to be better than the 99-04 modular, but

1) That isn't saying much
2) It still won't be able to get into the 11's stock H/C, N/A like an LS1 can.

How does it feel to be getting a car that barely beats out the LT1 which is an engine that came out in 1991 ands bottom end came from the L98.

:owned: you stupid troll.

-Todd

MSI
10-27-2004, 09:49 AM
What kind of really stupid troll are you dude? 1.9 60 footer=GOOD. Grow the fuck up and look at the facts. Why is it that you call BS when you see TWO videoes but will shove in our faces what a MAGAZINE gets. You have no idea what MMFF will get but it will probably be a high 13 second car.

You also havn't the slightest idea about the aftermarket and the LS1 is. For one, the 67 Camaro with its small block basically created the aftermarket scene. Secondly, I have always liked when Mustang dudes say things like "I hate the LS1..a lid+exhaust=50 RWHP!". I am going to bet this SOHC engine will not respond as well to mods as the LS1..no N/A Ford Engine has. This engine apears to be better than the 99-04 modular, but

1) That isn't saying much
2) It still won't be able to get into the 11's stock H/C, N/A like an LS1 can.

How does it feel to be getting a car that barely beats out the LT1 which is an engine that came out in 1991 ands bottom end came from the L98.

:owned: you stupid troll.

-Todd

Haha. Alright tough guy, calm down. And no, I'm not a troll. I expressed my opinion just like plenty of Camaro guys on Mustang websites do. It is called free speech and an open forum. I know plenty about the aftermarket considering I've put many thousands of dollars into it. A 1.9 is a decent 60-foot but if you can sit there and tell me that a set of 235 M/S tires are not hindering his launch then you obviously know a lot less about racing than I thought. Oh, and I never called BS on the video. I AM saying I'm not taking the 14.04 as the definitive Mustang 1/4 mile time. As soon as the videos were posted suddenly the new Mustang was a POS and a 14.04 was as fast as one will ever go. I am simply stating on BRAND NEW cars with stocker tires there is probably quite a bit of ET that can be whittled off with sticky tires and some more practicing at launches. And once again, if you can't understand that...oh well. And since I don't know what MMFF will get in the 1/4 how do you know the new Stang will not take to mods good? You are ASSuming just like I did so I guess you know what that makes us. Oh. And last time I checked, Ford DOES have a Mustang that can do some serious damage on the track or street and takes to mods REALLY well. (And it has a future!) Now let's see if YOU can grow up as you advised me and respond without using expletives. Have a good day my friend. :)

Gloveperson
10-27-2004, 10:26 AM
A 1.9 is a decent 60-foot but if you can sit there and tell me that a set of 235 M/S tires are not hindering his launch then you obviously know a lot less about racing than I thought.

Decent on those tires? Those are AMAZING on those tires. But we are talking about stock cars and that guy hooked up perfectly. You said before :

and people do have to practice how to launch.

Looks like this guy knows how to launch. We are also talking about stock cars here. Once you start modding, all bets are off.

Oh, and I never called BS on the video.

No but you don't believe the times even though the guy can obviously drive. Or we wouldn't be having this discussion.

I AM saying I'm not taking the 14.04 as the definitive Mustang 1/4 mile time.

Neither am I. I believe it will run the same as the old one. I just feel the trap speed will be a little higher than this guys which is the real thing will change after it is broken in.

As soon as the videos were posted suddenly the new Mustang was a POS and a 14.04 was as fast as one will ever go.

If the new Mustang is only as fast as the old one then it really is a POS. I'm sorry. One of the reasons why I am annoyed at that time is that it doesn't give GM much room to improve on the next F-body/ Chevelle. It will only have to be as fast as the LS1 versions of it which seem like it will be another full second faster in the 1/4.

I am simply stating on BRAND NEW cars with stocker tires there is probably quite a bit of ET that can be whittled off with sticky tires and some more practicing at launches. And once again, if you can't understand that...oh well.

If we are going to talk about modded cars with just tires...it will still be a lot slower than a similary modded GTO/F-body. Again, how much better do you think that 60 footer is going to be..even with Nittos? Do you expect a 1.5 60 footer on a 260 RWHP car? Not IMHO. I am going to guess it will respond like the Mach I, which does not respond as well as a Viper does to better tires. With tires, this car will probably be a mid 13 second car. If you look at all the stats of the car, the gearing, the power and the weight, it is not .5 seconds faster than the 04 GT. Those are facts. There is more proof of this car running high 13's then low 13's. But I look forward to being proven wrong. Although there have been many many runs and none even come close to "well into the 13s"

And since I don't know what MMFF will get in the 1/4 how do you know the new Stang will not take to mods good? You are ASSuming just like I did so I guess you know what that makes us.

:funny: :funny: you made a funny! Anyway, this engine is very similar to ford's previous SOHC modular engines which do not respond very well to bolt-on mods or anything else for that matter when compared to GM small blocks. It is an imporvment over the last engine, but again that isn't saying much.

Oh. And last time I checked, Ford DOES have a Mustang that can do some serious damage on the track or street and takes to mods REALLY well. (And it has a future!) Now let's see if YOU can grow up as you advised me and respond without using expletives. Have a good day my friend. :)

It certianly does. But we are talking about 05 GT.

MSI
10-27-2004, 12:06 PM
Come on dude. Motor Trend reports a 13.6 1/4 and everyone here is crying foul and Ford must be paying them off! The guy ran a 14.04 in the vid. Congratulations! I never once called BS on the run I'm just saying it can be improved on. Modded or not, did you automatically take your Camaro out and run the best times within the first day or two you had it? I would say NO. Whether you've raced for years or not, some practice time at the track with a new car will 9 times out of 10 produce a better ET, period.That does not mean every new Mustang will run that time, or be faster or slower, whether according to the MT review or the two in the video. Do you know what would happen to a publication like Motor Trend if they were busted for lying about stuff like that?? They would never be in print again. We can sit here and go back and forth all day about what it runs or if you believe MT's times or whatever. All I know is two different magazines got it from 0-60 in 5.0 and 5.1 seconds...MotorWeek and Motor Trend. It obviously has potential and even if it is a tenth or two slower than a 02 F-body I'm happy that I'm still able to go purchase one NEW, and know the Mustang has a future with great aftermarket support as usual. :usa:

Gloveperson
10-27-2004, 01:34 PM
The guy ran a 14.04 in the vid. Congratulations! I never once called BS on the run I'm just saying it can be improved on.

Do you believe it or not. You feel that on stock tires you can get better than a 1.9. You are probably wrong. Therefore you are calling BS.

Modded or not, did you automatically take your Camaro out and run the best times within the first day or two you had it? I would say NO.

I ran a 13.3 stock. It can run better.

Whether you've raced for years or not, some practice time at the track with a new car will 9 times out of 10 produce a better ET, period.That does not mean every new Mustang will run that time, or be faster or slower, whether according to the MT review or the two in the video.

They had been there all night. Read the whole story about it at www.ls1gto.com. He had about 10 passes that night. 14.04 was his best as the anouncer says. Deal with it.

Do you know what would happen to a publication like Motor Trend if they were busted for lying about stuff like that?? They would never be in print again.

That's funny because if you knew Motor Trend's history, they have been and if you actually look at some of their times, you know they are BS.

All I know is two different magazines got it from 0-60 in 5.0 and 5.1 seconds...MotorWeek and Motor Trend.

Motorweek used ford's times btw.

It obviously has potential and even if it is a tenth or two slower than a 02 F-body I'm happy that I'm still able to go purchase one NEW, and know the Mustang has a future with great aftermarket support as usual. :usa:

Try about .7-1 second. The civic has a great aftermarket, too. You can put all the bolt-ons you want and it still won't be fast. Same as a SOHC ford engine. Just took at its heads. They suck.

You have no proof of it being faster than that and I have lots.

-Todd

MSI
10-27-2004, 01:52 PM
:jest:
So are you honestly telling me that a Mustang doesn't pick up jack from bolt-ons? If so you are being either completely thick-headed or just ignorant period. Gears, exhaust, underdrive pulleys, cai....none of that helps at all, huh. Whatever dude, keep living your lie. I guess the dyno has lied all these years. :ripped:
MM&FF got a Camaro SS to go 12.96 in the quarter...this is a Mustang mag, mind you. I've seen other F-body LS1's barely get into the 13's. Does this mean every LS1 goes 12.96 or high 13's stock? NO! The new Stang JUST CAME OUT and you and I BOTH in all fairness need to look at more than just what MT did and what your two vids showed....agreed?

Gloveperson
10-27-2004, 02:05 PM
:jest:
So are you honestly telling me that a Mustang doesn't pick up jack from bolt-ons? If so you are being either completely thick-headed or just ignorant period. Gears, exhaust, underdrive pulleys, cai....none of that helps at all, huh. Whatever dude, keep living your lie. I guess the dyno has lied all these years. :ripped:

That is OBVIOUSLY what I said it. You read my words PERFECTLY. I aplaud you for being such a politician.

MM&FF got a Camaro SS to go 12.96 in the quarter...this is a Mustang mag, mind you. I've seen other F-body LS1's barely get into the 13's. Does this mean every LS1 goes 12.96 or high 13's stock? NO! The new Stang JUST CAME OUT and you and I BOTH in all fairness need to look at more than just what MT did and what your two vids showed....agreed?

Very true but please answer this, what 60 footer time do you think this car should be getting stock? The 12.96 was with a 2.0 60 footer from MMFF (they actually got 2 LS1's into the 12's). Motor trend got a 13.8 for my car and a 13.9 for a WRX. Do the math, they are biased and retarded. Most mags are. The car..based on power..weight..gearing and tires is a high 13 second car. The car is low on power and high on gearing which makes it very good 0-60 and terrible after that; just like the Mach 1.

-Todd

MSI
10-27-2004, 02:32 PM
Try about .7-1 second. The civic has a great aftermarket, too. You can put all the bolt-ons you want and it still won't be fast. Same as a SOHC ford engine. Just took at its heads. They suck.

Read what you posted above. "....same as a sohc ford engine. just look at its heads. they suck." O.k., whatever. How you mean something other than what you said is beyond me, it is there in black and white. Anyhow, have you personally pulled off a 3-valve sohc ford head and took a good look, if so please fill me in.

97M6Formula
10-27-2004, 02:38 PM
Honestly I think mustang guys (not all) are the soarest losers out of the whole crowd when someone posts a fast car that isnt a mustang here we still say damn that thing is fast. But if the same was posted over at a mustang board they'd be like oh thats fake it must have a 5.0 or a 4.6 in it to be that fast :) Now if we post a mustang that has gotten beaten even if its a video of a Lambo Murcielago beating a 95 GT 5.0 they will still say OMG it was the driver he should have beat that lambo cuz mustangs are the fastest POS' on the planet....BTW 0-60 soesnt mean shit you can gear anything to hit 60 fast... I think the best is 0-100-0 now thats a test

MSI
10-27-2004, 02:38 PM
I have no clue how good of a 60-foot it could do. I have owned three stangs and my wife and I are interested in the 05 GT or 06 Cobra and if we get one I'll let you know. Ford did put a lot of dough and time into the rear. Time will tell.

MSI
10-27-2004, 02:40 PM
Honestly I think mustang guys (not all) are the soarest losers out of the whole crowd when someone posts a fast car that isnt a mustang here we still say damn that thing is fast. But if the same was posted over at a mustang board they'd be like oh thats fake it must have a 5.0 or a 4.6 in it to be that fast :) Now if we post a mustang that has gotten beaten even if its a video of a Lambo Murcielago beating a 95 GT 5.0 they will still say OMG it was the driver he should have beat that lambo cuz mustangs are the fastest POS' on the planet....BTW 0-60 soesnt mean shit you can gear anything to hit 60 fast... I think the best is 0-100-0 now thats a test

Wow. That sure is interesting because as soon as they heard 13.6 over here in the 1/4....whoa! They cheated!
Pot:kettle:black

Gloveperson
10-27-2004, 03:15 PM

Read what you posted above. "....same as a sohc ford engine. just look at its heads. they suck." O.k., whatever. How you mean something other than what you said is beyond me, it is there in black and white. Anyhow, have you personally pulled off a 3-valve sohc ford head and took a good look, if so please fill me in.

Look at the flow bench rating............................................ ....

-Todd

bbqz28
10-27-2004, 07:15 PM
Stangs have always baffled me. When MT tested the 99 GT it ran 13.7-13.8 stock.
Fast forward to today. I have a friend with an 01 GT that has a host of mods and he can't even get it in the 13's. I've never been able to figure that one out :confused:

Meanwhile, I ran a 13.6 in my bone stock 99Z a few months ago and have barely even started modding mine and it's already down to the 13.4's. :D

btw, I ran those times at the same track as the 2 05's in question.

MSI
10-27-2004, 07:28 PM
Look at the flow bench rating............................................ ....

-Todd

Give me a link to the #'s because I can't find one. Yes the cylinder head flow #'s are extremely important. A set of 3.90's or 4.10's will do wonders and your basics like U/D pullies, long-tubes, timing adjuster, etc. will help out considerably as well, as far as true bolt-ons go.

Gloveperson
10-27-2004, 07:31 PM
Give me a link to the #'s because I can't find one. Yes the cylinder head flow #'s are extremely important. A set of 3.90's or 4.10's will do wonders and your basics like U/D pullies, long-tubes, timing adjuster, etc. will help out considerably as well, as far as true bolt-ons go.

I read about them at Stangnet.

What is mainly wrong with the engine design is the basics of SOHC though.

But from my understanding of this car (and by looking at its dyno), it lacks top-end power. Long Tube headers will help, but not as much as a better intake system (larger TB, better intake manifold etc.)

BTW, I would just like to apologize if I offended you any. I was a "little" mad :bang: .

-Todd

MSI
10-27-2004, 09:22 PM
http://forums.bradbarnett.net/index.php?showtopic=6235&st=120

o.k., o.k., I know it is from Motor Trend but if you look at the dyno graph they have, its peak hp is at 5750 rpm (267 hp I think it was). (Just scroll on down the page towards the bottom for the graph). Even at the end of the graph at 6250 rpm it was still above 260 hp at the wheels and it wasn't really dropping off. Torque did drop off, which I would expect, but according to their dyno graph it isn't really running out of steam on the top end. I think that the heads will support some pretty good hp (especially un-naturally aspirated!), and hopefully the basic mods will do some good.

Oh, and I apologize myself. Nothing wrong with defending the car you love. Peace out.

97M6Formula
10-27-2004, 09:25 PM
so basically that means at that weight with that hp it will run high 13s low 14s so I dont understand how it was in your defense to post that

John02SS
10-28-2004, 07:43 AM
Disappointed in the GT. I had a 00' GT and stock it went a little faster than that one. Added all the boltons and it still was limp up top. Just wouldn't pull 3rd gear. I went back to my roots and bought my 3rd Camaro! I'm trying to get the wife to get a GTO though! :D

MSI
10-28-2004, 03:00 PM
so basically that means at that weight with that hp it will run high 13s low 14s so I dont understand how it was in your defense to post that

:bang: I'm not posting ANYTHING in my defense. I posted that in response to a comment saying the cylinder heads don't flow up top. The car dropped off no more than 3-4 hp from its peak @ 5750 rpm up to redline @ 6250. If the heads didn't flow relatively good up top that peak hp would be at a much lower rpm and would drop like a rock thereafter, generally speaking. And as the guy that just posted above me saying his '00 GT was faster than the one in the vid, that is just more proof of my point not to look at that video or the MT article as the definitive time for an '05 GT. If it is no faster than a high 13/low 14, oh well, Mustang guys know what they have to work with. It just really blew my mind that almost everyone here didn't believe the '05 GT didn't turn a 13.6 in the 1/4 with MT. If it didn't I hope MT gets busted for it and I'll never look at their mag again. That is all.

D Rock
10-28-2004, 03:18 PM
Seems like a troll to me. I personally would rather buy a used car for half the price that runs 13s than pay twice as much to run 14s. :guns: 14s, lol :ripped:

Gloveperson
10-28-2004, 03:46 PM
MSI..I hate to point out to you..but 13.6@99 mph is no faster than an 04. And it weights around 300 lbs more than an 04.

-Todd

PendragonZ
10-28-2004, 06:10 PM
Stop this bickering please. Opinions are opinions, and everyone has them. You can like the mustang, or you can dislike it. Don't judge all mustang owners by the way you may have seen some act. Conversely, don't judge all LS1 owners by the way some act. I personally would like to own an 05 stang or 06 cobra - I think they look sweet.

Ude-Lose
10-29-2004, 12:19 AM
Don't judge all mustang owners by the way you may have seen some act. Conversely, don't judge all LS1 owners by the way some act.

There will only be one Judge :eek2:

http://www.micro-op.com.au/execls1/gto2005dual.jpg

WECIV
10-29-2004, 02:42 PM
Ude, sweet pic!!!

WECIV
10-29-2004, 02:42 PM
Where did you get it and are there any more pics???