PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

p0200, injector circuit open.....

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2004, 08:26 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default p0200, injector circuit open.....

i have a recent texas speed tune with cam and a 150 shot nx kit, i was spraying today and it ran great (ask the srt4 neon behind me) anyways about 20 miles later ses come on, just cruising down the road normal driving conditions, and the car runs like crap. pulled a p0200 code for injector open circuit. i checked all of the injector connections and they look good, pulled a few spark plugs and they look great....... any suggestions???
Old 12-02-2004, 09:32 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i would like the same info if neone could help i got a texas speed cam and tune recently car ran fine on stock tune but bout a week after i put the other tune in it started messing up first it was idlein and died for no apparent reason and wouldnt fire back up then bout a week later got in it and started smokin really bad then missin like crap then the idle went all to hell. idleing bout 1500 to 2000 some one help im stumped
Old 12-02-2004, 11:57 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts

This code means the pcm sees an open circuit or no injector response when the pcm signals the injector to actuate. Check the resistance on the injector and compare it with another nearby. The running poorly is a misfire due to the injector a not acutating or b stuck open in which case it would run rich. Install a noid light on the injector connector and verify that the pcm is capable of controlling the injector.
Old 12-03-2004, 06:59 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

im really close to you if you still need help with it i might be able to go that way and check it out. im in warsaw, not to far from you.. jes

Quick Reply: p0200, injector circuit open.....