Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Update on wheels!

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2004, 11:20 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Update on wheels!

https://ls1tech.com/forums/wheels-tires/231928-wheels-tires-but-they-re-wrong-please-help.html

That link takes you to the problem.

I called and they told me "What you see in the picture is the same as what we have."

I told them, "What you have in the picture is not what I recieved. I ordered from you because I was told that the wheels I would recieve have the new wider chrome lip. They don't even have the right Falken tires."

He responded, [b]"I deal with these wheels all the time and you're the first to complain. I can tell you 100% that the wheels you have are with the same size lip as in the picture."

THAT'S BS!!!!

Let me put up pics for you and YOU be the judge.
SUPPOSED TO GET:

I GOT:

Obviously not the same and anyone ordering the wheels will tell you that they want one or another.

He said I should try to sell them in my local paper or that I should put them back on Ebay for more than I paid. Now who in their right mind is going to see my auction on Ebay and pay more when they can go two listings down to this company and get them cheaper?!!?"

EDIT: Credit card company now knows about it and is willing to cancel payment. I filed Fraud charges on Ebay against them and I'm calling again tomorrow. They'll catch hell from me and they'd better make it right.
Old 10-26-2004, 11:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It's good you are standing up to those A-Holes. Right on, bro.