Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

3 fun races last night

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2004, 06:24 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 3 fun races last night

Well, decided to put my grill on last night and went to show it off to a buddy of mine to get his opinion. On the way over to his house, leaving a church was a cobra about 3 cars back in the driveway, so I revved him. Drove pretty slow (about 35) so he could catch up to me and just so happened we lined up at Marguerite and Oso at the signal. I wait for the light to turn green and punch it, he doesnt... so I let off a bit and hear that supercharger screammmmmming, so I proceed to get back into it, he pulls a car then around the turn/up the hill we get to about even, maybe me a 1/4 car ahead. He turns left and I was going straight but decided to follow him for another run, he didn't bite . Didn't know what year it was til I looked at the back and noticed it didn't even have plates on it . So I finally get to my buddies house and I'm all hot cause I jus beat an 04 Cobra (and he's a mustang guy) so he was like "Bs bla bla bla..." So I tell him grab the video camera, we're gunna go out and find sh*t tonite, I'm feeling frisky! He said nahhh night time it doesnt show up anyways. So we go out to grab some grub and run across a 01+Z28 driving the opposite way of us, so I threw him a little rev and he revved to about 6 grand or somethin... so my buddy got all excited and we had to turn around. So I turned around, caught up to him just in time to see his cute girlfriend smiling at me at the signal. We both launch off the signal and I spin bad through 1st and 2nd but manage to keep about 5-6 cars on him til around 110. We line up about 3-4 more times and just punch it for fun and same thing happened every time. Assumed that would happen when I raced him, but not the next one! So after the runs we get a bite to eat and decide to take her for a bonzai run on the freeway back about 3 exits to his house. As we merge on he gets all excited and yells "OMFG OMFG STI AHAHA STI GOOOOO!" so as any friend should, I take care of his urges, so I pull up next to the STI (Had exhaust and a BOV for sure, but had about 300 hp in stickers.) I hear him downshift about 2-3 times and see him dip and hear the turbo spool, so I nail it from about 80 and start pulling away pretty quick and end up about 5-6 cars ahead by 130ish. Gave em all thumbs up and we went home. Overall it was a pretty damn crazy night, one after the other! Just thought I'd share!
Old 11-03-2004, 06:40 PM
TECH Apprentice

Wow not even a gratz on the cobra or Sti... what do I have to do to impress? kill an r1? I QUIT!

Old 11-03-2004, 06:44 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by wtb98SS
Wow not even a gratz on the cobra or Sti... what do I have to do to impress? kill an r1? I QUIT!

Nice kills, post up when you take down a R1
Old 11-03-2004, 06:46 PM
TECH Apprentice

Well ****, might as well never post on this forum again . Better get myself the new Chrysler! Then from a roll the R1 will have NOTHING muhaha =/

Oh hey mustang guy! like this? <3 Nitrous eh

That engine was in a 10 second 91? Saleen and my buddy jus put it in his 85 lx coupe... see what they do to a perfectly good set of aluminum heads!?
Attached Thumbnails 3 fun races last night-img_2281.jpg   3 fun races last night-img_2283.jpg   3 fun races last night-img_2287.jpg   3 fun races last night-img_2290.jpg  

Last edited by wtb98SS; 11-03-2004 at 06:52 PM.