Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Mustang Kill......

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2004, 09:57 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mustang Kill......

Ok well i was starvin!! cuz i just got off work and i went to mcDonalds and so on the way home i got stoped and i knew it was a bunch of racers commin up on me with the blueish head lights and such. so it ends up 2 blonds in a mustang (not sure i thought it was a gt) like the newer body style not sure what year tho. and a grand am pulls up in the last lane. so these gurls are smilin over at me and i just rev and they follow suit. so when the light turns green i lay into it bad and cherp into 2nd and i pull really hard on her and my turn came up fast so i had to lay off round 80. the funnyest part was there was a cobra behind her and a vette zo6 behind me lol so i supose you could call it the "special race" lol. but it was my first kill story and it was bad ***!!

Last edited by falconskaterjohn; 11-06-2004 at 10:02 PM.
Old 11-06-2004, 10:07 PM
Teching In

Hehe wait little boy till the Stang comes alive. You won't know what to do
Old 11-06-2004, 10:11 PM
On The Tree

hehe....wait for that eaton blower my friend .....this may hehe then we can tear the road apart in style
Old 11-11-2004, 02:18 AM
Launching!

wow umm don't know what to type dude you are young and tried to race 2 blondes in a mustang. hmmmmm instead of pacing and trying to get them to pull over and talk to them you acted your age and left in a cloud of smoke I bet that the cobra and zo6 were laughing at you in there cars, and then got the girls I know that is what I do after some punk kid tries to be a hero. Kids these days what is wrong with them.
Old 11-11-2004, 05:18 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by falconskaterjohn
Ok well i was starvin!! cuz i just got off work and i went to mcDonalds and so on the way home i got stoped and i knew it was a bunch of racers commin up on me with the blueish head lights and such. so it ends up 2 blonds in a mustang (not sure i thought it was a gt) like the newer body style not sure what year tho. and a grand am pulls up in the last lane. so these gurls are smilin over at me and i just rev and they follow suit. so when the light turns green i lay into it bad and cherp into 2nd and i pull really hard on her and my turn came up fast so i had to lay off round 80. the funnyest part was there was a cobra behind her and a vette zo6 behind me lol so i supose you could call it the "special race" lol. but it was my first kill story and it was bad ***!!
Do us all a favor and have your parents proof-read future posts.
Old 11-11-2004, 07:04 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by DD966
Do us all a favor and have your parents proof-read future posts.

Old 11-24-2004, 12:55 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 02ws602wrx
wow umm don't know what to type dude you are young and tried to race 2 blondes in a mustang. hmmmmm instead of pacing and trying to get them to pull over and talk to them you acted your age and left in a cloud of smoke I bet that the cobra and zo6 were laughing at you in there cars, and then got the girls I know that is what I do after some punk kid tries to be a hero. Kids these days what is wrong with them.

Well about that....i have a g/f she is "pleasing" so therefor i dont need to get any more numbers lol. And for the others trying to flame me i was hyped on addrenalin thats why i was mis-typing.
Old 11-24-2004, 01:11 PM
SDB
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

do you have any naked pics of your pleasing girlfriend? Can we see them?

SDB
Old 11-24-2004, 01:16 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 02ws602wrx
Old 11-24-2004, 02:24 PM
STF Veteran