Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

vette killer

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2004, 12:37 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default vette killer

seeing how i just found this site a couple of days ago this story is a little old but still good. It is about a few corrvettes i killed. One night at about 2 am me and my buddy were coming back from crusing around santa monica. WE were driving along the I10 freewaY in calirmonte and i see a late 80s vette. We are in my 72 montecarlo. I pull up next to him at about 65 throw it in neutral and throw a rev. He looks over and goes from 4th to 2 so I drop a gear in th350 at just pulledd on him till about 120 cause thats where my speedo stops but i was still pulling. so i let of wait a cuple seconds till he catches up and gives me a thumbs up and gets of the freeway.

Another story is me and 2 buddies where leaving the auto show they had at the ontario ca convention center last year. We coming up on a corner and this white 90s c4 tries to get in front of me. yea right. so we turn the corner and i hear him get in in trying to pass me. so i wood it and stayed in front of him all the way up to 100. Keep in mind there is 3 people inside of my 4100 puond montecarlo. the vette never passes me i slow all the way down to 30 in a 55 and he stays behind me cause i embaressed him in front of his chick. NOT bad FOr a #s matching 350