Question for TSP

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2004, 08:21 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Question for TSP

I'm not complaining here, I am inquiring.

I hear alot about how great y'alls response time is when it comes to processing orders and how fast you ship things out etc....

Background.

I placed an order for some springs on 11/5/04 in the early morning. Effectively today it has been 3 business days if you are not open on weekends since that order was placed and I have recieved two confirmation e-mails and my credit card HAS been billed but yet when I check the order status on your site it still says "processing"

I thought these PC Gold Spring kits were "In Stock"

So that leads me to this question.

Why after 3 business days does it still just say processing? Has my order been over-looked? Not submitted correctly? Or are they out of stock? -- I'm in no hurry here just looking for some info.

Once again, NOT COMPLAINING, Just inquiring.

Thanks ahead of time
Old 11-10-2004, 03:02 PM
Launching!

I'll just give some first hand experience that may make you feel better. I ordered an X-pipe from them on the 31st of October, which was a Sunday. On Nov. 1 I was sent an e-mail providing me with my tracking number. It was actually the best shipping from any company I've ever bought from. I never checked the "Still Processing" thing though. It did say that when I first placed my order but I never went back to check it. I say just check your mail and if you don't get anything by tomorrow, give them a call. Anyway, I hope that helps you feel a little better.

Now TSP, how about a deal on something?
Old 11-10-2004, 09:55 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by john3daly
I'll just give some first hand experience that may make you feel better. I ordered an X-pipe from them on the 31st of October, which was a Sunday. On Nov. 1 I was sent an e-mail providing me with my tracking number. It was actually the best shipping from any company I've ever bought from. I never checked the "Still Processing" thing though. It did say that when I first placed my order but I never went back to check it. I say just check your mail and if you don't get anything by tomorrow, give them a call. Anyway, I hope that helps you feel a little better.

Now TSP, how about a deal on something?
That's what I'm talking about -- I hear that kind of stuff all the time, I couldn't access their website for a short period yesterday so I dunno if that had anything to do with it or not.

...Just checked it again and it still says "Processing"
Old 11-11-2004, 09:27 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Brian @ Texas Speed & Performance's Avatar

Give me a call and I will look into your order. You should not have been charged yet if your order has not shipped. We have been waiting on more retainers to show up to finish filling the backorders. Just give me a call and I let you know what's going on!

Thanks!

Brian
(806) 866-0734
Old 11-11-2004, 10:28 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Brian @ Texas Speed & Performance
Give me a call and I will look into your order. You should not have been charged yet if your order has not shipped. We have been waiting on more retainers to show up to finish filling the backorders. Just give me a call and I let you know what's going on!

Thanks!

Brian
Umm, yeah... I just got a shipping confirmation except we have a big problem

My account says saginaw, Texas 76131

My shipment says OKLAHOMA CITY OK 73131

****Do not reply to this e-mail. UPS and Texas Speed & Performance, LTD. will not receive your reply.

This message was sent to you at the request of Texas Speed & Performance, LTD. to notify you that the package information below has been transmitted to UPS. The package(s) may not have actually been placed with UPS for shipment. To verify when and if the shipment is tendered to UPS and its actual transit status, click on the tracking link below or contact Texas Speed & Performance, LTD. directly.

Important Delivery Information

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scheduled Delivery: 12-November-2004

Shipment Detail

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ship To:
Glenn XXXXX(EDIT)
XXXXXXXXX(EDIT).
OKLAHOMA CITY
OK
US
Number of Packages: 1
UPS Service: GROUND
Weight: 5.0 LBS

Tracking Number: 1ZYA108203XXXXXX(EDIT)

Click here to track if UPS has received your shipment or visit
http://www.ups.com/WebTracking/track?loc=en_US on the Internet.

However the website still says processing and UPS doesn't have package yet according to tracking info. If I have time tomorrow morning I will give you guys a call but hopefully you'll see this first.
Old 11-11-2004, 11:14 PM
That's what she said...

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i see what your (their) problem is. when running a UPS program, you can just type in the zip and it will format the shipment to your city/state automatically. someone accidentally hit typed in 73131 instead of 76131 and it filled in the oklahoma part on its own. they must have been in a hurry and not noticed it was different.

i shipped crap UPS all summer long and accidentally sent a fan motor to the wrong oil rig whoops lol. the UPS program does all kinda stuff automatically like auto complete ect.

easy to get into trouble and not notice
Old 11-12-2004, 09:19 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by TheBlurLS1
i see what your (their) problem is. when running a UPS program, you can just type in the zip and it will format the shipment to your city/state automatically. someone accidentally hit typed in 73131 instead of 76131 and it filled in the oklahoma part on its own. they must have been in a hurry and not noticed it was different.

i shipped crap UPS all summer long and accidentally sent a fan motor to the wrong oil rig whoops lol. the UPS program does all kinda stuff automatically like auto complete ect.

easy to get into trouble and not notice
Yeah, I figured that, called and left them a message hopefully they'll get it fixed before the package actually ships.

LOL... Just checked the UPS log and they got my message, the shipping info has been voided -- YEAH for TSP

Mistakes happen to the best of us -- Don't think I'm mad or anything just glad I could help catch it before it left
Old 11-12-2004, 09:20 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Brian @ Texas Speed & Performance's Avatar

CamaroSS_2002- It hasn't shipped out yet. We got the remaining parts for the kits too late to send out with UPS yesterday. Thanks for catching that. The problem has already been corrected. We double check packages before they ship just to be safe, but one occasionaly does slip through.

Thanks!

Brian
(806) 866-0734
Old 11-12-2004, 11:25 AM
FormerVendor

I buy stuff from TSP on a weekly basis here in Lubbock and let me tell ya, if there is a problem it will get fixed, customer service is excellent and noone is left behind

The guys there are friendly and helpful everytime

zach
Old 11-13-2004, 07:19 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by bowtie4life
I buy stuff from TSP on a weekly basis here in Lubbock and let me tell ya, if there is a problem it will get fixed, customer service is excellent and noone is left behind

The guys there are friendly and helpful everytime

zach
For all those watching. Got a new tracking number and package will be here on Monday -- Thanks TSP
Old 11-14-2004, 08:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

eagerly awaiting my pulley kit from TSP...to go with my TSP Duals....when my order for my duals got delayed they offered to split 2nd day air freight to get it to me when I needed it, that was great service...

Quick Reply: Question for TSP