Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

C5 And SRT4

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2004, 10:41 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default C5 And SRT4

Well tonight i was on my way to work and a SRT4 just flys on by me. He slows down like he wants to race and when i get to his back door, at about 70mph, he nails it. I also hit it and started to pull. I walked him up till about 115 to 120. I would say that i got about 1 1/2 to 2 lengths on him bye the time i shut it down. Then as i got closer to work i seen this beautiful C5 vette, it had a HPE sticker on the window, so i figured i might be in some trouble. So as i roll up to say hi he gets on it, i couldnt hit it cause of traffic. We had to wait till we got to the next block until we could race. So i turn onto the open street and his lights are at my door. I kept waiting for him to move up but he stayed there. So finally i hit at about 40 and he pretty much stayed there he may have moved back half a length but im positive he was not pulling on me. sorry it was kinda long but just thought i would share.

anthony
Old 11-12-2004, 10:51 PM
Launching!

Nice kills!What mods do u have? Hmm...I never got my HPE sticker!
Old 11-12-2004, 11:56 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by chrdij
Nice kills!What mods do u have? Hmm...I never got my HPE sticker!

thanks, stall, lt headers, ory, cut out, and lid. im not sure if any of the other cars were moded or what mods they did have