PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

hp tuners help please.

Old 11-13-2004, 12:33 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default hp tuners help please.

Ok, I have been playing w/ hp tuners since I have had it. However, Im afraid to do too much because i dont want to mess anything up. I have read the stickies here and read a lot on the hp tuner site. Most seems to be over my head.

What Im looking for is a simple introduction. Like for instance on the dyno my car was runnong 12.1 a/f ration. i assume i need to lean it out a bit. How and where do I do this. Will it hurt anything to just play with the tables?

Is there a simple begginers guide to tunning out there somewhere that im missing.

And maybe someone could check out my log file for me. Jimmyblue tried it once for me but could open it because mine was saved as (hpl.) did I save it wrong? i was hoping to get someone to do a little tweeking for me so i could compare that to my original. I downloaded billy smarts tune for headers, ect. but it was about the same from what i could see.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 11-13-2004, 01:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

send me your log. dave@cfbinc.com
i wouldnt go adjusting air/fuel w/o a wideband to be honest. Rule of thumb .880-.890 is 13.0AFR but its not very exact. You need to modiify PE, IFR vs. RPM.

Dave

Search this Thread