PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Zeitronix and EFI Live.. IT WORKS!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2004, 10:45 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thumbs up Zeitronix and EFI Live.. IT WORKS!!!

Thanks to JNorris and Blacky (Paul) for the help on this. I have a Zeitronix Wideband and finally was able to incorporate it into EFI Live. I have a 02' and the colors for the A/C harness were a little different. Red/Black, Gray, and Purple were the colors for my car. I took the output from the Wideband (white) to the Red/Black on the harness. Next, I took the Brown wire (sensor ground from the wideband) and taped that into the purple wire on the A/C harness. This was the easy part.

Onto the PID. This took several attempts to get correct. Here is the current Custom PID that I am using. I have compared this to the actual Dataloger on the wideband and it is spot on. I'm not saying this is the right way, but it works.

Below are the formulas in my CALC_PIDS.TXT file.
# Calculated
# ----------------
#Units Low High Fmt Expression
#------------ ------------- ------------- ---- --------------------------------------------------------------
*CLC-00-1000
V 10.0 20.0 .3 (0.627*((RAW({GM.ACP})/51)*(RAW({GM.ACP})/51))+(0.457*(RAW({GM.ACP})/51))+9.7758)-0.425
# ================================================== ============================
*PRN - Parameter Reference Numbers
# --------------------------------
#
# Calculated
# ----------------
#Code PRN SLOT Units System Description
#------------------------- ---- ------------ ---------------- ---------------- ------------------------------------------
CALC.WBO2 F600 CLC-00-1000 V Fuel "Wide Band O2 Sensor"