Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

World of Wheels: Chicago, who else is going?

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2004, 02:01 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default World of Wheels: Chicago, who else is going?

I will be entering my 2000 Camaro SS this comming Jan. in the World of Wheels car show at the McCormick Place. This is my first entry into any show. Anyone else going to enter their car? I don't think I'm going to trailor it, so I have to wash it there. How is it washing your car there? I have heard many of the younger adults doing this as well because they don't have a trailor. Keep in mind, there will be snow everywhere, so this is going to be a major pain in the ***! Any tips you can give me? The car is black with some custom paint work...the car and engine bay, for a daily driver, is in top notch shape, sorry no pics...but in my interior...the two front seats (camel) are a little worn...anyone know where i can replace them? Is it worth replacing them? Finally, the car is still not lowered...should I lower it? Is that it that big of a deal if I dont lower it?

Thanks,

Mikie
Old 11-18-2004, 02:54 PM
NKAWTG...N

there have been people that have been accepted to W.O.W and then gotten dropped at the last minute because gay as PT cruisers with flames were deamed more important. Don't get your hopes up too high. Just ask Silverghost about it.
Old 11-18-2004, 02:57 PM
Teching In

are you serious? wow...thats some bullshit...
Old 11-19-2004, 09:28 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Chevy Vette Fest is better . . . This weekend too.
Old 11-19-2004, 09:42 AM
TECH Resident

Yeah, it's too late to register for fall vettefest this weekend, but I would suggest entering into the Spring Vettefest March 12-13.
vettefest site
You should go this weekend to check it out and kinda scope out some of your competition
Actually, technically you are not competing with anyone else, except maybe the judge, but you can still get a feel for the quality

Last edited by Sunset01SS; 11-19-2004 at 10:12 AM.
Old 11-20-2004, 03:16 AM
Customizing Director

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by stoleit
there have been people that have been accepted to W.O.W and then gotten dropped at the last minute because gay as PT cruisers with flames were deamed more important. Don't get your hopes up too high. Just ask Silverghost about it.
Yup, W.O.W. is pretty much a load of BS now. A lot of over-rated cars imo.

The vette fest is a pretty sweet show, and come spring I'll be in the show. I was planning for the one this weekend, but to many projects came up

Quick Reply: World of Wheels: Chicago, who else is going?