Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

holley aluminum manifold Question

Old 11-21-2004, 05:25 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default holley aluminum manifold Question

will the stock LS1 cooling pipes work for this manifold or do you have to change them like the ls6 exchange.......and how much is it for these pipes/plugs
Old 11-21-2004, 05:41 PM
TECH Addict

Dont know about the intake, but I just ordered the coolant lines and plugs from Pace for $43.09 shipped
Old 11-21-2004, 06:08 PM
FormerVendor

thanks...i need this info by tuesday so i can know whether to go to the dealer or not to get it
Old 11-21-2004, 09:28 PM
TECH Addict

do you already have the intake...from what I know about it is that it is based on the LS6 intake so I would assume that they got rid of the "valley" the LS1 has. If you dont have it already, I would really consider your other options. BBK has theirs coming out soon (so they say) you cant go wrong with the LS6 or your can go all out with the LSX and TB. Say you get the coolant lines and figure out you dont need them. There are always people needing them, so selling them on the forums shouldnt be a problem.

btw, is this Master Chief as in an E9???
Hope this helps!
Old 11-22-2004, 12:49 AM
FormerVendor

Its for a friends car who already has the intake...its stage two port matched to stage two heads...so it should flow better than LS6...its a nice little manifold that i got for a helluva price

this is master chief as in halo/halo 2 master chief
Old 11-22-2004, 12:53 AM
TECH Addict

ok i got cha as for the intake..if its been ported then yes, you should expect to see better gains than the ls6, but if its out the box then dont plan on too much more...I've read that alot of people and even Holley doesnt claim numbers exceeding that of the ls6...then again, this is just from reading....ALOT!!! I think you would need the coolant lines and plugs though...maybe JRP or someone else will chime in...maybe

Search this Thread