Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Stupid Kids who think they have fast cars.

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2004, 12:01 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stupid Kids who think they have fast cars.

ok to start off, i am not bashing mustang owners. i used to have one myself so im not doing this at all. dont want to **** anyone off or anything. ok well about 3 weeks ago i was out in my new car (97 formula) and i saw some guys i know and pulled over. well this one kid there just got a 98 mustang about a month earlier and he was saying how he was the fastest car out of the group. well just being a dick like i am i said ya well thats because u havent raced me yet. he got all butt hurt and wanted to go race. well we went out to our usual spot and proceeded to partake in the ritual of street racing. well needless to say i beat him, no, wait, i handed him is *** in a glass jar. from the get go i pulled him and didnt stop pulling on him. so that was that we went home and that was the end of it. well last week i hear that he is going around telling everyone that he beat me by two cars. ya sure man whatever. not only is this bs but listen to what else he said, " ya well my SUPERCHARGER wasnt SPOOLING up like it should so i didnt go as fast as i usually do." he claims his car has 500 HP. so i guess i just beat a 500 hp supercar. well i confronted him about this and like usual he said he never said anything. but his car is supposedly a GT type R, yes he actually said type R and that it came with a supercharger from the factory that cant be seen because it is hidden.

wow, dude, wow.

oh and BTW this is the same guy whos brother supposedly has a 12 sec caddy because it has an edelbrock intake.

man what happened to the good ole days when i would pull into sonic and see tons of f bodies and mustangs and go out and watch some real races. now all i see is a bunch of high winged hondas and the occasional mustang. but when the mustang owner doesnt know crap and thinks he has a 500 hp car it just makes me sad. oh well i guess times are changing.
Old 11-28-2004, 12:07 PM
STF Veteran

Well ****,when you hear someone say something that dumb, you have no choice but to go over to their car, point out **** like "see that, that's your intake manifold, it is connected on one side to your heads, and on the other side to your throttle body, which is connected this plastic tube leading to your mass air meter. on the other side of your mass air meter is the airbox containing your air filter. if you had any clue what a supercharger was, you'd know it'd have to be in the chain somewhere. it's so "hidden" that it's still at the store dumbass, so stop making yourself look like a retard, and learn something about your own car."

nothing like haveing the knowledge to back up calling someone a retard.
Old 11-28-2004, 12:50 PM
TECH Addict

lol good one. i was just so amazed at how stupid he was that my mind was a blank.
Old 11-28-2004, 01:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Wow, lots of poeple are making up crap to why they lost these days. That really POs me when people get their asses handed to them then go around and tell everyone they whooped them.
Old 11-28-2004, 01:37 PM
sfj
TECH Enthusiast

maybe he needs another dose with more people watching so that way he cant wiggle out of it this time i say give it to him again
Old 11-28-2004, 01:48 PM
TECH Addict

well last night he was out riding around and i pulled up next to him. i dropped it into 1st went sideways and pulled away. well for the rest of the night, we pulled up to a total of 4 stoplights, he didnt do anything. then when there was a truck in front of me he wanted to race. he must of felt like a retard, especially when my girlfriend rolled down the window and called him a *** and told him to take his little toy home and stop messin with a mans car!!!!! shes awesome, i love her.
Old 11-28-2004, 02:15 PM
On The Tree

My bitch hates my driving. If its wet out and they break loose, I get bitched at. She drives a 4-banger Cavalier because it is "cute".
Old 11-28-2004, 02:55 PM
TECH Senior Member

it is always going to be like that...

funny though, i have more cars in my driveway that will pummel most people on the street....

Onyx Z

Bluestreak98

SlowTA

AlexWS6

Stang Man

Pewter02TA

Jruss

G-z06

slowest car in my driveway goes 12.0's at 118 mph

thank god for houston
Old 11-28-2004, 03:03 PM
TECH Addict

bigbronco, please tell me that all those cars arent yours. dang man you have quite a collection. I wish i had that many toys.

ya my girlfriend likes it when i drive fast, says it turns her on!!!!! she kept on telling me to just show him whats up because he thinks his little mustang was fast. i had a mustang, and yes it was fast, but at least i didnt try to flex on a car that i knew would be faster, and then go around and tell everyone i beat him.
Old 11-28-2004, 03:05 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by needals1
bigbronco, please tell me that all those cars arent yours. dang man you have quite a collection. I wish i had that many toys.

ya my girlfriend likes it when i drive fast, says it turns her on!!!!! she kept on telling me to just show him whats up because he thinks his little mustang was fast. i had a mustang, and yes it was fast, but at least i didnt try to flex on a car that i knew would be faster, and then go around and tell everyone i beat him.

no sir, not all of my cars, i just own three fords... one with a solid roller 347 on nitrous and a stock 04 GT.

im actually in the middle of financing the 04 z06 my good buddy owns the car and he just bought a C6 so he is selling it for cheap