Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

spanked a vette (kinda)

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2004, 09:59 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default spanked a vette (kinda)

First and foremost, I cheated. I was on my bike.

Decided to go for a ride an the R1, never should'a, too damn cold but oh well. Almost home waiting at a stoplight minding my own business and I hear some tire noise. Goofy little kid in a vette was trying to stop at the light!! This was a C5, red, droptop. Why he had the top down I have no idea! Anyway, he had his g/f (I think) with him and she did not look happy at his antics. She was checkin' out the bike so I knodded my head at her and she returned with a smile ( woohoo! ). I had my face sheild up and Ihear her tell him to race me, so I look over at him and he tells her that he would spank me. At this point it was game on for me, but his girl totally sealed the deal for him! She looks at me and asks " can this car beat that thing?" All I did was shake my head no. She had the best smile I have ever seen! Well here it goes. Light goes green and he snaps a quick launch, too bad I took it away just as fast as he got it, I pulled up on him still in first gear (about 40mph) at about 10K rpm. I clicked up to second gear and my Rpms dropped to about 7500, Perfect, I clutch it up in a wheelie and start pulling on him, Bad!! I shut down about 130mph (still in a wheelie, mind you) and slow down for the next light. Get to the light and wait for him. Pulls upand and his chick tells him he better settle the f**k down or she was gonna ride home with me! I just laugh and go back to minding my own business. Needless to say it was a good ride for me.
Old 11-29-2004, 10:11 PM
12 Second Club

hahaha badass kill.
Old 11-29-2004, 10:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

i like the girlfriend thing ....when they look like a fool and get their *** handed to them.....
Old 11-29-2004, 11:30 PM
pdd
TECH Veteran

rice ride. i have a 99r1 and that bitch luvs to wheelie
Old 11-29-2004, 11:40 PM
On The Tree

When I first got this bike I could not get the thing to wheelie at all, Snapped it WOT at 5000rpm one day and it has not come down since then! Of course that has something to do with my unicycle traing course!(JK)
Old 11-30-2004, 12:18 PM
TECH Resident

There's a time when you just don't race bikes, period, lol. I mean, you really have to know your car. People are so funny. I think the girl was interested in him and not about the boy friend's car. You should of taken her home, lol.
Old 11-30-2004, 09:54 PM
On The Tree

I should have, but before i can do that I must have my g/f approval. If she says its okay then by all means I will pound the hell out of it!
Old 12-03-2004, 10:59 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by GREATWHITE
I should have, but before i can do that I must have my g/f approval. If she says its okay then by all means I will pound the hell out of it!
doh, never, never ask first, lol.

It't easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission. This rule applies to shopping to.

If you want that brand new chain saw. Buy it first, than apologize for buying it, hehe. IF YOU ASK FIRST, it's most likely going to be a NO.
Old 12-03-2004, 11:05 AM
On The Tree

See, asking first will permit the holy threesome!!! if I don't ask then all I get is a peice of a$$ and possibly lose my g/f. If I ask she most always says yes because she wants to do the third party also!! Yes, I do have the greatest girl on the face of the planet!!

Last edited by GREATWHITE; 12-03-2004 at 11:06 AM. Reason: spelling