Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Stomped an 05 Mustink tonight

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2004, 01:21 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts

Default Stomped an 05 Mustink tonight

A pewter color 05 mustang tried to run me tonight out on 2818 @george bush. I pounded his *** before mine even got out of second. Are they that damm slow? I backed out of it and he kept screwing with me like he actually had a chance. I owned him once so figured no need to prove my point further. CS cops frown on racing OH WELL. Just have to go to snook then.
Old 12-03-2004, 05:39 AM
sfj
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

from what i understand a couple of people have already had there share of whoopins from the ole 05's so he may have been messing with you or the other people that got beat did not know how to drive so i am not sure what to think unless you have some mods you dont have listed
Old 12-03-2004, 05:51 AM
TECH Junkie

Nice Kill They are still no match for the LS1... Haven't heard of anybody losing to them...
Old 12-03-2004, 08:55 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My best friend bought an 05 Gt,black 5 spd and bullitt rims. The car is very nice, and since we are best friends, we had more than a few runs,dig and roll, and let me tell you first off, if he was stock, which he prolly is cause we ran i dont know how many searches looking for go fast parts, and only came up with suspension,ANY stock LS1 should be able to take that car. its is beautiful,and a whole lot more stout than previous stock mustangs(not cobra),our LS1's are still the victor in this case.Now the car does have ALOT of potential, and they are pretty darn quick, just would help alot if they had even just like an orx-pipe for it but they dont ....yet.But you can rest assured that when there are actually mods available for the masses, these cars will potentially be a threat.
the LS1 motor bitches.
Old 12-03-2004, 04:56 PM
Staging Lane

yeah isnt it more towrads an LT1 than an LS1???
Old 12-04-2004, 12:34 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts

Only thing I was packin was 4:10's lid headers magnaflow and a mti tune. But it wasn't very much competition. Kinda like racing a hopped up chevette it made some noise but did not go anywhere.
Old 12-04-2004, 10:11 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 01WS6/tamu
Only thing I was packin was 4:10's lid headers magnaflow and a mti tune. But it wasn't very much competition. Kinda like racing a hopped up chevette it made some noise but did not go anywhere.
If your ever in Austin, be sure to let me know. You can run this Mustink and see what you think.....
Old 12-04-2004, 10:33 AM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by WhiteTXMach
If your ever in Austin, be sure to let me know. You can run this Mustink and see what you think.....
Same here if you're in Michigan. I'll spot you the 330'.

...and whatever happened to having fun with a couple of cars? The guy was enjoying his new ride and you "own" him? How about a thumbs up or something? Sounds like you were a ******** about it.
Old 12-04-2004, 11:09 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by unit213
Same here if you're in Michigan. I'll spot you the 330'.

...and whatever happened to having fun with a couple of cars? The guy was enjoying his new ride and you "own" him? How about a thumbs up or something? Sounds like you were a ******** about it.
I was razzin him for calling it a Mustink..............................seems like your the one being the ********.
Old 12-04-2004, 11:33 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by AGRV8D
My best friend bought an 05 Gt,black 5 spd and bullitt rims. The car is very nice, and since we are best friends, we had more than a few runs,dig and roll, and let me tell you first off, if he was stock, which he prolly is cause we ran i dont know how many searches looking for go fast parts, and only came up with suspension,ANY stock LS1 should be able to take that car. its is beautiful,and a whole lot more stout than previous stock mustangs(not cobra),our LS1's are still the victor in this case.Now the car does have ALOT of potential, and they are pretty darn quick, just would help alot if they had even just like an orx-pipe for it but they dont ....yet.But you can rest assured that when there are actually mods available for the masses, these cars will potentially be a threat.
the LS1 motor bitches.
Puctuate much....

There will never be a match for the almighty LS-1, especially form a Ford!

Good kill I guess.
Old 12-04-2004, 11:42 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by titanium barchetta
Puctuate much....

There will never be a match for the almighty LS-1, especially form a Ford!

Good kill I guess.
You really need a new car titty, i clicked into the thread expecting to see some good ole Tit bar **** talking and then realized that you don't have the mustang anymore...
Old 12-04-2004, 06:39 PM
TECH Junkie

I know, it takes everything I have to not talk massive amounts of garbage.....

All I can do is just kinda babble, IT SUCKS!

I will have another car when I can afford it. Until then I must suffer on the sidelines.
Old 12-04-2004, 08:00 PM
pdd
TECH Veteran

nice kill on the stang
Old 12-04-2004, 09:28 PM
TECH Junkie

Lol, I raced a white '05 earlier. I shut it down at about 85-90mph because I was wasting gas at that point. I'm still running just bolt ons. I thought the '05's were supposed to be a little stronger than the earlier GT's but it didn't seem like it. Maybe the engine wasn't fully broken in. The guy wouldn't even look at me afterwards heh. Too bad, he was the aggressor when he reved me and gave me the "hard" look. Those '05's look pretty good except for the fenderlips that belong on a 4x4.
Old 12-04-2004, 09:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

05's =

I have only seen one 05 gt and it was an old man driving it. This is the first time a 6 banger has ever looked BETTER than the GT/v8 model.
Old 12-05-2004, 02:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by sfj
from what i understand a couple of people have already had there share of whoopins from the ole 05's so he may have been messing with you or the other people that got beat did not know how to drive so i am not sure what to think unless you have some mods you dont have listed
You sure they weren't stock trucks? No offense to the stangs though I personally like the 05s except for the color options (the pastel theme reminds me of easter eggs).