Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

once agian tom the destroyer breaks something-fried electrical

Old 12-06-2004, 07:15 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default once agian tom the destroyer breaks something-fried electrical

so i was hookin up my purge/nos setup, and i wanted to test to see if all my wiring was done correctly, so i took the ignition hot that i used for my harlan shift light, which was connected to the ASR swtich, and purged the line. It worked, but i deffinatly fried something. now, none of the lights come on in the dash at all, but the radio, alarm, windows, wipers all work. Of course i checked every fuse and relay four times each, nothing was blown, i switched out the ignition relay, nothing, tried to start it by jumping the starter relay, nothing. i tried starting it by jumping the ignition relay, it wanted to start, but only a flicker of the check engine light on inthe dash. I removed all the wiring that i did, and nothing still. i scanned the computer, and that was still getting voltage, so it seems that i fried something after the ignition relay under the dash. someone said it could be the body control module under the dash?also, it was throw out that there were some fusable links in there?/ anyways, once agian i have broken something, causing much pain to myself..anyways, if anyone knows where this link would be in the car that the ASR runs off of, then let me know,. this sucks,, thanks, tom the destroyer
Old 12-07-2004, 05:45 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

you poped the guage fuse

Search this Thread