PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The SERVICE VEHICLE light...

Old 12-19-2004, 09:05 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Question The SERVICE VEHICLE light...

came on after a new flash was put in my PCM. A-Tap says the codes are P0135 & P0155 on B1 & B2. I remember this happening years ago and the SES light came on but never the SERVICE VEHICLE light. Do I need to do a crank sensor relearn or something? Only codes are the ones I mentioned.

These codes are confusing with this light. Only on COLD starts too.

Hmmmmm...
Old 12-19-2004, 10:31 AM
TECH Addict

hi jimmyz what software are you using to flash? if it is hp tuners, please send me the before light file you had, and then send me the after light file you put into the computer, im trying to track down something, i had the same thing happen to my car after flashing in some changes for gas milage stuff, and it lit up my service vehical light too, i read the codes with my tech 2 and it showed a code for serial data comunication between moduals was missing.... ?? i sent in the files between the two and no errors where found.. im just wondering what the problem could have been.. to fix it for me i just had to go back one file, and then make it over again and reflash then it was working properly, hmmm.. you can email the files to jessebubb@yahoo.com ill send them to the right guy.. jes
Old 12-19-2004, 10:56 AM
TECH Fanatic

Hello wait4me - had a tuner use LS1edit to do the flash. It didn't do this B4 this last flash so I'm really at a loss. The codes are really throughing too.

Thanks.
Jim
Old 12-19-2004, 11:30 AM
TECH Addict

your to far for me to come fix it for you, have you tried to just unplug the pcm for awhile and then plut it back in and see if the same thing happens? maybe it is something more than just a corrupted flash.. i can have you send me the pcm and ill fix it for you also. thats just an option, sorry jess..
Old 01-02-2005, 09:12 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am having this problem with hp tuners.... It shouldnt hurt to just delete the codes should it? although i did find it wierd for this to happen now and never before

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: The SERVICE VEHICLE light...