Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Part #'s for you true dual guys

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2004, 09:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Part #'s for you true dual guys

Here's some PN's for you guys...

FLO-325508 11.5" long, 8" wide, 3" thick. 2.5 in/out 3 chamber
These sound totally bad ***!! Not too loud, deep as hell, got many many compliments with these. I never had a problem with ground clearance either, I had to remove them because when I switched to a 9" and a BMR torque arm they would no longer fit where I wanted them.

FLO-325408 8.5" long, 8" wide, 3" thick. 2.5 in/out 2 chamber
I'm switching to these next, I think I can make them fit with my goofy *** suspension setup....

FLO-325108 5.5" long, 8" wide, 3" thick. 2.5 in/out 1 chamber
I'm running these on my car now, they are extremely small and loud as ****! Theyre not bad at idle or in the lower RPM, and very tolerable on the expressway, (I have 4.11's and an M6) However when you romp on it in the upper RPM's they get somewhat raspy, which I don't like.

Any of these mufflers will fit a car with the stock rear, but because of how Moser puts the torque arm boss on their 9" housing I could not run the 3 chambers which I like the best. They had to be slightly angled, which put them too close to the fuel lines for my tastes. I went with the single chambers next, and honestly, I regret it with dumps. I might keep them and run the exhaust out the back, and I'm positive that the extra piping after the mufflers would cut down on the noise some. If I don't, I've taken some better measurements and I've found that the 2 chambers will fit as well, which hopefully won't be raspy like the 1 chambers. I have Hooker LT's and an H-pipe setup for those who are curious.