Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

LT-1 vs. LS-1

Old 12-26-2004, 10:58 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default LT-1 vs. LS-1

Driving home from work the other night in my 95 z-28, i was turning right onto a long two lane street but before i could turn, i see an ls-1 crossing the intersection going in the same direction i am about to turn. He was moving at a pretty good clip so i speed up and past the guy to see if he wants to play. i slow a little and he comes up door to door with me i can see that he has his girlfriend in the car with him and i can tell this guy though his car was big ****. So we get even going about 30 mph i drop it into 2nd and we both went, i instantly pulled two cars on him and when we got to the stop light he looked like i just had sex with his sister in front of him. He said he had never got smoked by an Lt-1 like that before and i told him that it was his lucky day. HE asked me what i had done and i have headers, catback, and a 4.10 gear. He said he had a lid and a flowmaster muffler. i am an m6 and he was auto. But on the other hand, ive been walked before by my friends 02 z with just a lid and a cat back so i was suprised that i pulled him so hard.

Search this Thread