LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

FMS, Thunder, and Vinci!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2004, 10:05 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs up FMS, Thunder, and Vinci!!!!

Bought a FM13 and wasted a bunch of Kips time and harrased Allen while doing a cam swap and both were extra helpful and answered all my questions! Got the cam in and it is a great product that is backed by excellent customer service!

Picked up some rear end parts from Thunder. I've bought a bunch of stuff from them in the past and will continue. Paul spent the needed time discussing the short life of a 10 bolt with 450 rwhp and sticky tires! Good bunch of folks!

I bought a 170 thermostat from Joe Vinci at Vince High Performance. Although it was just a thermostat, Joe spent extra time with me just talking when I'm sure he had other stuff to do. Damn nice guy and this was the first time I'd ordered from Vinci, but will not be the last.

We have some great sponsors fellas! Lets support them every chance or paycheck we get!
Old 12-28-2004, 10:22 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by John02SS
Bought a FM13 and wasted a bunch of Kips time and harrased Allen while doing a cam swap and both were extra helpful and answered all my questions! Got the cam in and it is a great product that is backed by excellent customer service!

Picked up some rear end parts from Thunder. I've bought a bunch of stuff from them in the past and will continue. Paul spent the needed time discussing the short life of a 10 bolt with 450 rwhp and sticky tires! Good bunch of folks!

I bought a 170 thermostat from Joe Vinci at Vince High Performance. Although it was just a thermostat, Joe spent extra time with me just talking when I'm sure he had other stuff to do. Damn nice guy and this was the first time I'd ordered from Vinci, but will not be the last.

We have some great sponsors fellas! Lets support them every chance or paycheck we get!

I agree on your assement of those sponsors let me know when you have some paycheck left to buy me some mods