New LS1 Owners - Newbie Tech Basic Technical Questions & Advice
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

problems with install of pro 5.0

Old 01-04-2005, 09:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default problems with install of pro 5.0

installed pro 5.0 short shifter, but now the power sources, where the lighters go, dont work. I had to disconnect one of them, but after the install reconnected them, only to find that they didnt work w/ my radar detector. I am sorry that this is not a very good explination of my problem. I checked the fuses, and they are all working fine. where should i go from here?
Old 01-04-2005, 09:53 PM
TECH Junkie

make sure the cig lighters are connected properly and then check the fuses again.
Old 01-05-2005, 12:55 AM
TECH Fanatic

finished the install. Cig lighters still dont work though. Shifter is really nice. I recommen keeping the #6 boot on there though. Drove w/o it and the tranny noise was really bad. Is fine with the boot on though. Was really a pain in the *** to do it for the first time. I know i could do it like 10 minutes now though. LOL. Headers and SFCs go on tomorrow. Then am off to get the custom dual setup done. Kieth craft will be taking care of welding my SFC's, and LAnes is going to do my dual setup. Will have Dyno #'s by the end of the week! Yes, yes, both before and after.

Search this Thread