Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

anyone do this?

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2005, 10:34 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anyone do this?

I am trying to make a GMMG type of exhaust. I am going to run a chambered muffler in the I-pipe and then split it off after the axle into two tips. I can't find anyone that has a Y pipe after the axle, do I have to have this custom bent? Any help is appreciated.
Old 01-05-2005, 11:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by GREATWHITE
I am trying to make a GMMG type of exhaust. I am going to run a chambered muffler in the I-pipe and then split it off after the axle into two tips. I can't find anyone that has a Y pipe after the axle, do I have to have this custom bent? Any help is appreciated.
Buy a cheap loudmouth exhaust, replace the resonator with a sweet thunder. Or, buy a flowmaster merge, have a shop bend the pipes for the tips. They are not complex bends, so the cost will be down.
Old 01-06-2005, 02:20 AM
TECH Resident

I did the same thing on my first exhaust. Like above, just get a shop to make you a pipe to go between where you removing the factory muffler, then, add another pipe to connect to the passenger side...your done for under 75.00