Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Exhaust setup on 2000 LS1 SS

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2005, 08:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Exhaust setup on 2000 LS1 SS

Well, before I order I decided I should see what the LS1 community thought of this setup I intend on running. I have decided on Kooks 1 3/4" Long Tube headers w/ the Kooks ORY. Then run a Hooker catback exhaust with a cutout. I had the hooker system on my LT1 before and loved it. So really I'm just interested in what you guys think of the Kooks equipment. Then also I was curious to see what some of you with similar setups on stock LS1's see for rwhp numbers on the dyno? Oh I forgot that I also will have an SLP air lid on the car. Any feedback on opinions of this setup or rwhp numbers/quarter mile times are much appreciated.
p.s. m6 car

thanks, C.J.
Old 01-10-2005, 09:54 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by C.J.
Well, before I order I decided I should see what the LS1 community thought of this setup I intend on running. I have decided on Kooks 1 3/4" Long Tube headers w/ the Kooks ORY. Then run a Hooker catback exhaust with a cutout. I had the hooker system on my LT1 before and loved it. So really I'm just interested in what you guys think of the Kooks equipment. Then also I was curious to see what some of you with similar setups on stock LS1's see for rwhp numbers on the dyno? Oh I forgot that I also will have an SLP air lid on the car. Any feedback on opinions of this setup or rwhp numbers/quarter mile times are much appreciated.
p.s. m6 car

thanks, C.J.
True duals are gooder!
Old 01-11-2005, 08:30 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LSmokin1
True duals are gooder!
they are head and shoulders above the rest. awesome, LOUD, sound.
Old 01-11-2005, 11:54 AM
11 Second Club

if your looking for sound go to ls1sounds.com
Old 01-11-2005, 07:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Youll love Kooks. ive heard alot of set ups and of course i like mine the best. I am still waiting to hear lt's and true dual though. I cant wait to get the cam in......