Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HELP!!! Cranks, Got Fuel Got Spark But no Start

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2005, 03:48 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default HELP!!! Cranks, Got Fuel Got Spark But no Start

Ok here is what I did. I removed my cats becuase they were clogged up from running a super rich tune w/ my S/C.

I took the H-Pipe off and had to move the car outta the garage and over to my other garage, when I did this my car drove my car maybe 30ft if that, and it stalled out. So I went to start it back up and it just would crank and crank and crank but wouldn't start.

So I finished welding up the new exhaust and went to move it back to my house garage... NOTHING.... Just like the title says it cranks and cranks but won't start.

I have fuel you can smell the gas coming outta the exhaust pipes, and I have spark to the plugs but it just won't start. It will give a little hiccup like it wants to start every once in a while but no start.

What could be the problem? I have HPtuners and logged me cranking and I rewrote the VCM to try and reset the LFTF's.

Any help PLEASE!!!
Old 02-06-2005, 12:29 AM
Staging Lane

Wet Plugs Maybe ?
Old 02-06-2005, 05:37 AM
11 Second Truck Club

Yep, I'm going with fouled plugs too. Put in a new set and I will guarantee that it will start. (Disclaimer: My guarantee is the same as the warranty on a Ford Lightning-you mod and you are voided !!) So, since you modified the exhaust it looks like you are going to have to pay for the plugs yourself.