Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Beat A Gt With Highschoolers In It

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2005, 11:51 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Beat A Gt With Highschoolers In It

first post in this forum......but, i was riding down a popular strip in houston in my friends sr20 det 240 sx boosting somewhere in the neighboorhood of a mere 14 psi. THere are plenty of other greddy mods to soak your brain with but anyways. WE were done "bowling" (racing) and i had to go so we pulled off to the right hand turning lane and stopped at the red to make our turn. Being the ever observant young highschool kid that i am i notice a GT in the left hand turning lane across the road with wanna be COBRA body kit and two jock looking highschoolers in it 9( hate ********). i laugh and say....give em the juice josh (driver). So we make our turn as there light turns green and we pull up beside him only to be met with a middle finger and the unfortunatley nice sounding roar of stock 2002 gt exhaust (i hate to admit i like the stock sound). josh does his thing and with in the blink of an eye all i can see is there headlights about 30 ft behind us and i know all they can see are our middle fingers returning there favor! WOOT owned hardcore ********.

I know its not an LS1 story but i owe everything i know about "street racing" to josh....and he got me to start modding my 99 Z.

So there you have tell me if you like.
Old 01-17-2005, 06:48 AM
Staging Lane

good story just for the fact I know the exact type of person your talking about...I hate those kinda dudes, grats on hopefully bringing them back down to reality a bit
Old 01-17-2005, 09:13 AM
RIP April 14, 2008

Location: the land where cars repeatedly hit my bumper when I'm in the store...

ROCK.
Old 01-17-2005, 12:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by domesticracer
first post in this forum......but, i was riding down a popular strip in houston in my friends sr20 det 240 sx boosting somewhere in the neighboorhood of a mere 14 psi. THere are plenty of other greddy mods to soak your brain with but anyways. WE were done "bowling" (racing) and i had to go so we pulled off to the right hand turning lane and stopped at the red to make our turn. Being the ever observant young highschool kid that i am i notice a GT in the left hand turning lane across the road with wanna be COBRA body kit and two jock looking highschoolers in it 9( hate ********). i laugh and say....give em the juice josh (driver). So we make our turn as there light turns green and we pull up beside him only to be met with a middle finger and the unfortunatley nice sounding roar of stock 2002 gt exhaust (i hate to admit i like the stock sound). josh does his thing and with in the blink of an eye all i can see is there headlights about 30 ft behind us and i know all they can see are our middle fingers returning there favor! WOOT owned hardcore ********.

I know its not an LS1 story but i owe everything i know about "street racing" to josh....and he got me to start modding my 99 Z.

So there you have tell me if you like.
hahah domestic ricers....sweet kill
Old 01-17-2005, 12:24 PM
On The Tree

haha...nice kill.