LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

No Core Refund or Contact From Scott Jantzer (Long Post)

Old 01-29-2005, 03:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default No Core Refund or Contact From Scott Jantzer (Long Post)

Well, today marks six weeks since I sent my core TB back to Jantzer. I have not heard one thing out of him since. He has ignored all of my PMs and e-mails since then (although he was very propt in responding to all questions before I sent him my $240.00). I have since taken this up with Pro Stock John. This message has been posted at his request. Here is my timeline of events:

11 Dec 04: Pay Pal'ed Jantzer $240 for a Stock Appearing TB ($100.00 for TB, $15.00 for shipping, $125.00 for core charge).

15 Dec 04: Received ported throttle body from Scott Jantzer.

18 Dec 04: Mailed my core TB (with a note enclosed) to Scott Jantzer.

30 Dec 04, 10:27am: Sent my first PM to Scott. He read it at 12:00pm the same day and ignored it. This is what it said:

Hi Scott,

I was wondering if you can tell me when I am going to get my core charge back from you? I sent my core TB to you two weeks ago. When you sent my TB to me, I had it in three days, so I'm quite sure you've got my core by now. Please let me know because I really need the money to pay bills and didn't expect it would take long for you to paypal my money back to me. There was a note enclosed with my core that said the following:

Scott,

Thanks for the sale price on the TB. Enclosed is my core TB. Please Pay Pal my core charge of $125.00 back to me ASAP. The money is desperately needed for Christmas. Also, please DO NOT Pay Pal it back to the account that I sent it to you from. PLEASE send it to me at whitetransam_m6@yahoo.com. If you send it to the other account, I’ll get charged the service fee. Thanks a lot and Happy Holidays.

Gary
Whitetrasam_m6@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Gary

08 Jan 05, 10:48am: Sent Jantzer a second PM. He read it at 1:46 PM on the 10th. Again, this message was totally ignored. This is what it said:

Scott,

It has now been three weeks since I sent you my core TB and I would REALLY like my money back in return. Maybe you don't know what its like to actually NEED $125.00, but I do. I thought I was pretty clear about that when I sent you my core. You know, essentially, when someone sends you their core, you are buying it from them, but you haven't paid for it. I normally wouldn't send someone something until they pay me first (I paid you before you sent me my ported TB), but since you are a "business" and a "trusted sponsor" of this site, I would hope you would be more responsible. You have both my TB and my money. You have a free loan that I'm paying interest on. You haven't even taken a single minute to acknowledge my last message. I'm trying to be civil about this, but this is uncalled for. Delays are excusable when they're justified, but you haven't even given an excuse. You read my message last week and clearly ignored it. If you're reading this, you're obviously online right now. PLEASE take two minutes of your time to pay pal my $125.00 dollars back to me. Again, the address is whitetransam_m6@yahoo.com. I shouldn't have to beg a sponsor to provide me with a service they clearly owe to me. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Gary

17 Jan 05: Attempted to send a 3rd PM, but his box was full. Sent an e-mail instead. I didn't save a copy of this one, but it basically said: PLEASE send my money to me. If you don't HAVE my money, atleast respond and let me know when you will, just so I know you're not trying to defraud me. This one got absolutly no response either.

24 Jan 05: Attempted to send a PM to Jantzer, but once again, his box was full. PM'd Pro Stock John instead. I informed him of the issue I was having. He fowarded my message to Jantzer. Once again, no response received.

29 Jan 05: PM'd Pro Stock John again, just to see if he had heard from Jantzer, even though I hadn't. I was then asked to post a new feedback message to allow Scott to respond.

So Scott, if you're reading this, I'm not asking you to go out of your way or do anything you didn't agree to do. I'm simply asking you to do the right thing and send me the money that is rightfully mine. Six weeks is long enough. Thanks.

Gary
Old 02-01-2005, 05:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I got my core charge back today. Thank you Scott.

Gary
Old 02-01-2005, 06:40 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

When you have to bring matters public to get someone to perform duties that were already contracted for, that's troubling.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: No Core Refund or Contact From Scott Jantzer (Long Post)