Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

No hood for me ...

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2005, 12:40 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default No hood for me ...

Well I've been waiting for a long time putting back money to get the Superhawk from Roger @ usdexotics ... but not happening. I talked with him about buying one and was informed that the molding he uses to make the superhawk got damaged, and he will not be making them anymore

This just sucks !!!
Old 02-03-2005, 12:42 AM
12 Second Club

Received 46 Likes on 43 Posts

He does have some more models in the "works". You should ask him about what other alternatives he has. He's a great person to deal with.
Old 02-03-2005, 01:11 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah, I talked to him. Nothing against him at all, he was very nice to talk too, and actually disppointed at what had happened to the molding. He told me about the ws6, ws9, and a 4" hood, but I don't really want those one's on the ride.

He is taking on a few new hoods for the vipers, and won't be doing much work on any more new models of the fbody for awhile he said. I will just look at prices for the raptor, but really would have rather have the Superhawk from him. Only heard good things about him and the hoods he makes.
Old 02-03-2005, 02:08 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah I heard the same thing. I wanted a super hawk too. There has to be a way for him to make another mold.

Quick Reply: No hood for me ...