Sponsored by:

FAST-nitrous

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2005, 09:18 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FAST-nitrous

Hey guys,

Can someone go through which wires go where on from the FAST ecu to the nitrous system? This is on a bank-to-bank ecu.

I have a NX Hitman plate kit, purge, fuel pressure safety switch. I will be using the relays that came w/ the kit.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.
Old 03-05-2005, 11:15 PM
Staging Lane

N2O
If the nitrous oxide control option is available, This connector is used for connecting up to 2 nitrous stages.

The pink wire is the enable wire. Connecting this wire to +12V enables the nitrous oxide system. This is typically connected to a toggle switch.
The white wire is the control output for the first stage. This output switches to ground when active. Use this wire to activate the negative side of a relay, and use the relay to provide power to the nitrous solenoid.
The blue wire is the control output for the second stage. This output switches to ground when active. Use this wire to activate the negative side of a relay, and use the relay to provide power to the nitrous solenoid.
Do not connect the white or blue wires directly to a nitrous solenoid or to a 12 volt source or ECU damage will occur!

If you are using the nitrous oxide wiring harness provided by FAST, connect the harness to the N2O connector in the main wiring harness and use the following instructions:

The pink wire is the enable wire. Connecting this wire to +12V enables the nitrous oxide system. This is typically connected to a toggle switch.
The red wire provides power for the relays in the nitrous oxide harness. Connect this wire to +12V.
The orange wire is the control output for the first stage solenoid. Connect this wire to the nitrous solenoid, and connect the other wire on the solenoid to ground.
The brown wire is the control output for the second stage solenoid. Connect this wire to the nitrous solenoid, and connect the other wire on the solenoid to ground.
Old 03-06-2005, 09:34 AM
Launching!

Thanks.
Old 03-07-2005, 11:10 PM
Launching!

Hey guys,

I've hooked up the nitrous system using the FAST, but it's not engaging. The ecu recognizing the signal and the N20 enable switches from 0 to 1. But it doesn't seem like it's engaging the solenoids. I just have the fuel solenoid hooked up right now to see what the fuel pressure does, no nitrous.

Does the older FAST ecu's (mine has Speed Pro label) control both fan and nitrous? I have electric fans, which I'm using the FAST to control also. I think I've read somewhere that the FAST can only control one, fan or nitrous.

Any help?