Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Headlights

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2005, 09:41 AM
11Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Headlights

DISCLAIMER: I had no idea where to put this, so I just chose one of the more popular forums so a mod could move it to the appropriate forum as quickly as possible.

Okay, I have a headlight out. I'd kind of like to replace it with something "better" than the stock headlights. I kind of like the ones that have that hint of color to them, and if they aren't that expensive, that's what I'd like to get. The issue, however, is that I have no idea what those are called, whether or not they have issues (like not being reliable) or if I need to change anything besides the bulb itself.

Can anyone enlighten me on this subject in general? TIA!
Old 02-04-2005, 09:43 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i don't know i think you are looking for halogen bulbs...try posting in the appearence and detail section and you might get a better response as well...
Old 02-04-2005, 11:53 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

the silviana "silver stars" are pretty bright they put out a super white light. they also make the blue/green/purple/red, ect.... shaded ones all you'll need is the bulbs, go to an autoparts store and they can give you the part # of the bulb that fits you car, autozone has them in stock here.

Stuart