Automatic Transmission 2-Speed thru 10-Speed GM Autos | Converters | Shift Kits
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

To jaxosxon, Thanks for everything, u 2 dave at rock.

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2005, 10:35 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default To jaxosxon, Thanks for everything, u 2 dave at rock.

Hey, I never thought I would get it right, but the trans I got from GM, its off the hook for a stock. I smoked my garage today, LOL, my nighbors was tripping. It looked like the hole joint was on fire. I never thought that truck can pull like that for a stock!!! I drove it today, I hit the gas, it started peeling out like its lost its mind!!! With a 3 year warranty or 50,000 miles, and 7 upgraded componets, I am very happy with the out come!

It was a good feeling of acomplishment, I was so affaid I would turn the key and it would go no place! well I had to get back and let cha know, "I will never pay to have someone do my trans again" from now on I will do it myself!
it was pain staken cause my space was tight, couldnt find the right tools. But I do have a nice tool collection now. I even learned, bolt grades and all that! I bought some plat 4-S today, will clean the engine and all. But I do still have a few questions, I broke the cover on the cable and it wouldnt go in park, so I wired it so it holds togather. It works but I will replace, but it wont go in the last gear, the 1 low, do I need to adjust the park nutral switch? Second, the trans came shipped with fluid, it only took 5 quarts, I drove it about 50 miles, I checked it again it still says full?

Thanks for all the help, peace be unto u

Last edited by ManWithTroubles; 02-06-2005 at 06:16 AM.