PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WHat HP Tuning Adjustments do I need to make to accomadate my new mods...

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2005, 10:17 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WHat HP Tuning Adjustments do I need to make to accomadate my new mods...

I recently Installed a AC Delco MAF because my LTrims were way off from a ported, descreened, and nitrous fried MAF.

I also had SLP LT"s installed to an Xpipe. I reset the Ltrims and after about a week of driving the LTrims are lookin good. I have an occasional red block pop up in the histograms. I"m going to take some screenshots this week and see what I can get for more info.

I have some concerns though. I understand when I swithc to LT's the car runs richer and flows more air. But Why when I start it does it just shut off sometimes. Or why does it bounce the tach a lil before she gets to a smooth idle.

Where in HP tuners do I analyze normal driving variables. Where do I look over and make adjustments to A/F, Idle, and so forth. Sometimes when I push the clutch in she wants to stall as well.
Old 02-08-2005, 10:54 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by D3IMOS
I recently Installed a AC Delco MAF because my LTrims were way off from a ported, descreened, and nitrous fried MAF.

I also had SLP LT"s installed to an Xpipe. I reset the Ltrims and after about a week of driving the LTrims are lookin good. I have an occasional red block pop up in the histograms. I"m going to take some screenshots this week and see what I can get for more info.

I have some concerns though. I understand when I swithc to LT's the car runs richer and flows more air. But Why when I start it does it just shut off sometimes. Or why does it bounce the tach a lil before she gets to a smooth idle.

Where in HP tuners do I analyze normal driving variables. Where do I look over and make adjustments to A/F, Idle, and so forth. Sometimes when I push the clutch in she wants to stall as well.
search for tuning tips on "idle surge"