PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Has anyone used TSP's mail order tuning?

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2005, 07:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Has anyone used TSP's mail order tuning?

Hey guys, I'm thinking of switching to TSP's new Torquer cam, and I'm pretty sure I would need to get my car retuned. Anyways, has anyone tried their mail order tuning? The only internal modifications are the camshaft and related parts (springs, hardened pushrods, etc..) How good do you think they could do with a mail order tune? Thanks! -Mike
Old 02-10-2005, 04:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

t t t
Old 02-10-2005, 09:36 PM
TECH Addict

Jason can mail tune it for you. Just tell him exactly what you've got on the car and wether you want a safety factor in the tune or not. If he doesn't get it right the first time, he's more than happy to help out till it's right. (First hand experience)
Old 02-10-2005, 10:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by JoeyGC5
Jason can mail tune it for you...
...he's more than happy to help out till it's right. (First hand experience)

Thats what I really wanted to know! Thanks for your input.
Old 02-11-2005, 04:44 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Mike94ZLT1
Hey guys, I'm thinking of switching to TSP's new Torquer cam, and I'm pretty sure I would need to get my car retuned. Anyways, has anyone tried their mail order tuning? The only internal modifications are the camshaft and related parts (springs, hardened pushrods, etc..) How good do you think they could do with a mail order tune? Thanks! -Mike

Had mine done, I had to send it back a second time to get the redline bumped up, but they paid for the 2 day shipping back to MN. Thought it was a sweet deal since the closest place for me is Chicago and that is over 12 hrs away.... Seems to run real nice... If you can get your air fuel ratio off of someones scan tool that would be very helpfull to them also.
Old 02-17-2005, 02:21 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by speedo
Had mine done, I had to send it back a second time to get the redline bumped up, but they paid for the 2 day shipping back to MN. Thought it was a sweet deal since the closest place for me is Chicago and that is over 12 hrs away.... Seems to run real nice... If you can get your air fuel ratio off of someones scan tool that would be very helpfull to them also.
I have the Torquer cam w/TSP mail order tune.It idles pretty decent now but w/stock tune it was almost undriveable.I had to drill Tb but now it idles very well after car has warmed up.The only thing with the Torquer cam is that it bucks between 35-40mph if i don't give it gas other than that I love it.