Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Meguiars Hot Rims All Wheel Cleaner

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2005, 02:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs up Meguiars Hot Rims All Wheel Cleaner

I don't know if any of you have tried it and I am just late jumping on the ship, but this stuff really works well. As any of you with polished wheels know, they are to keep clean. I tried some of this stuff today, and they look almost as they do right after I polish them, I really couldn't believe it. I just sprayed one wheel at a time and wiped it down. By the way, if you get it, make sure you read the directions as they say not to leave it on longer than 15 seconds. I don't want anyone to screw up their wheels.
Old 02-15-2005, 02:17 PM
TECH Regular

I have been using that for a while, and I love it. It really is amazing how clean it gets them.
Old 02-15-2005, 02:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

it works pretty well on chrome, it doesnt work exactly like they make it out to. it says a spray on, hose off type of thing. but that doesnt get it nearly as clean as just simply washing them by hand with normal car wash. but if you spray it on and wipe the wheels down, like you said, it works pretty good. it seems to keep my calipers clean, so i'll use the rest of my bottle. i doubt i'll buy anymore though, there's just something that bothers me about applying a substance to my wheels that can only be on them for 15s seems like it might not take too much to make a big mess, so i'll stick my car wash, glass cleaner, and chrome polish with a nice wax job
Old 02-15-2005, 03:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I use that stuff more for the inside of the wheels. It keeps the calipers, rotors and the inside of the wheels looking like new. I use a brush and go thru the spokes. Nothing else seems to keep those parts as clean.

Quick Reply: Meguiars Hot Rims All Wheel Cleaner