PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

KR or LT FT: Fix which one first?

Old 02-16-2005, 03:20 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default KR or LT FT: Fix which one first?

I get KR randomly and sometimes not at all. My LT FT are way off..the range is 9 to 24 on hard passes and 4 to 20 on regular driving.
Old 02-16-2005, 03:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

I would go ahead and reduce timing a little in the areas you get knock and then once you get the ltfts in line, gradually increase the timing. I bet you have some big lean holes in the ve table. Tune the ve table using the directions on hptuners forum as a guideline. Use the special copy paste feature to paste from the historgram into the editor. This will get your ltfts squared away. Then plug the maf back in and scale the maf vs. freq. table to get the ltfts back to where they were when you finished the sd ve tune.
Old 02-16-2005, 09:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

like i said in another thread of yours, get maf calibrated first, then get ve tuned. that will bring your knock way down, then you can work on the actual knock, not a result of running lean, which you seem to be.
Old 02-16-2005, 11:22 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by RedHardSupra
like i said in another thread of yours, get maf calibrated first, then get ve tuned. that will bring your knock way down, then you can work on the actual knock, not a result of running lean, which you seem to be.
Thanks.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: KR or LT FT: Fix which one first?