Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What is the proper way to test my n20 system?

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2005, 06:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default What is the proper way to test my n20 system?

What is the proper way to test my NX Shark Nozzel system? I have the NX Shark kit with the Upgrade kit that includes purge, FPSS, and bottle heater. I also have a MSD digital window switch. How do I make sure I will get fuel and n20 before each trip to the track?
Old 02-16-2005, 07:24 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not familiar with the digital window switch but you should be able to set the "ON" rpm to 0. The easiest and probrably quickest way would be to disconnect the lines at the fogger, stick the fuel line in a coke bottle, point the N2O line away from you and with the car idling just bump the WOT switch real quick (if you bump it and hold it to long the FPSS switch will shut the system down since your shocking the fuel system by running no jet, car might cutout alittle too). If your not comfortable doing it with the car idling just connect the two wires on the FPSS to ground it. Turn the ignition on to pressurize the system and the fuel line will still squirt some fuel at you. It's also a good time to check the jets and nozzles for any trash.