Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

01 Ss Vs 04 Srt-4

Old 02-20-2005, 06:10 AM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 01 Ss Vs 04 Srt-4

Well go up to the local cruise spot last night when a guy i know with 02 ws6 with minor bolt-ons and a a4 came up to me and told me he just got killed by a neon.I cant have that,So we waited for him to drive by sure enough here he is I pull out to give chase.I get right next to him and let him know its on.we do a couple quick one gear bursts too much traffic.So we go to the desereted part of the strip we line up at about 45 mph I got in second three honks were off I spin badly going sideways but I stay in it and have pulled about a car and half on him it stayed like all way when i shut down well into forth.This neon turns out has huge turbo upgrade bigger injectors all the bolts on's he told me it dynoed little over 4oo hp at the wheels.I think he said he was running 24 pounds of boost.Nice guy pulled over and talked to him.My mods are H/C and pretty much all the bolt-ons and 410's making 432rwhp.It was one hell of race though I give alot of respect to those 4 bangers with turbo's
Old 02-20-2005, 06:51 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i had already mentioned this in another thread about those SRT4's...DONT SLEEP ON EM...im not saying that u cant spank that ***....but u **** around TOO long and ur bound to get embarassed...and u know youll never hear the end of it....but yea i have respect for some of those import guys myself....half are decent car guys all around and really gut there cars makin just as much and sometimes more horses than me....dont even get me started with that damn SUPRA..lol...good kill

Search this Thread