Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Just for fun......

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2005, 05:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Just for fun......

I'll post my disturbing behavior.

Warning Mr. 98BXR did not or had no way of knowing if their was a kid or other passengers in the Toyota Thundera, as Mr. 98BXRs Camaro, sits at a lower lever then a Thundera with tinted windows.Warning

Ok, about a week a week ago Im makeing a right turn onto another street. The light is red. I stop then make a right turn. I misjudged a Toyota Thundra, and had to step on the gas, thankfully I didn't fish tail - thanks in much part to stb, and now sfc. I hear the Thunders exhaust and I have a loud mouth so I know he got on the gas once I got in his lane - which I then jumped over to the next lane. Well I meet him at the next red light. Light turns green I hear him stomp on the gas, so I do the same. Before my new rear shocks, and after my transmission install, I got lots of wheel hop, and needless to say I was hoping badly. The Thundra got a good jump on me. My front end was about half ways of his truck. I took my foot off the gas, got traction, then stomped on it and he must have been at least a block behind me. I look at my mph and Im doing just over 90mph and Iam shocked since I didn't realize I was already going this fast. And after my 380 ticket at 95mph, another ticket would not be a good idea. So thats my story.
Old 02-23-2005, 06:43 PM
TECH Regular

How many diffrent ways can you spell tundra?
Old 02-23-2005, 07:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

I see, I spelled tundra wrong, my bad. A almost went on about the names car manufactors give to their automobile line-up.