LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

TByrne = Great Customer Service!

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2005, 01:07 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default TByrne = Great Customer Service!

I bought a McLeod clutch through TByrne Motorsports, and to make a long story short, I had problems with the clutch at the track recently... after trying to reach McLeod myself through email and telephone and being unsuccessful, I emailed Tom about it... I didn't really expect him to get his hands in on it, since he's the vendor and this really is a manufacturer issue. But Tom (& Carol) contacted George @ McLeod to tell him about my problem and had George call me personally.

Regardless of what happens with getting the clutch taken care of by McLeod, Tom and Carol went above and beyond to help me out after the sale... I doubt I would have gotten the kind of attention I did from McLeod if a respected vendor didn't intervene on my behalf. Being in the consumer service profession myself, I knew that TByrne was in no way obligated to do so since the sale had long since happened, but Tom and Carol took the time to do so anyways.

So thanks again to Tom & Carol at TByrne, I will definitely be buying more products from a company like theirs that takes care of people so well after the sale.
Old 02-24-2005, 08:24 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Tranzor_Z28
So thanks again to Tom & Carol at TByrne
Yeah- they are great folks to do business with- I agree!!