LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Texas Speed = outstanding sponser!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2005, 11:05 PM
11 Second Club

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

Default Texas Speed = outstanding sponser!!!!

Let me just start w/the factthat I would go back again and again.
The drive sucked of course. If you did not know I live in Colorado and made a trek thru 2 states for 540 miles to go to TSP. I hate bein in a car that long, but, we got no rain, never got lost and overall had a nice ride.
I just hate the confinement of an f-body as i am 6' tall!

The trip was the best move I ever made. They treated me w/the utmost respect. Jason and Trevor and the crew are some good guys. Answering every question, calming every fear and basically being very professional yet funny as hell at times......

It all stemed from a few email back and forth. Jason was always very quick to answer in detail my questions. I knew thier name from thier many sponserships and all the great reviews I have seen on this and other sites.
I would say I that all the reviews and the treatment I recieved thru email was the selling point. I also am impressed that even though they never really knew I would spend a dime there, they were always were sure to answer my questions timely and accurately.

---------------------------------------
On the actual encounter:

I was immediately welcomed and even let in the shop 1/2 hour befor opening since I could not check into my hotel. I already had a good feeling.
I finally got to put a face to the email name when I met Jason (and damn he's ugly...........kiddin J in case I bet you see this thread)
His friendly introductions quickly led to "lets throw that bad boy on the dyno!"
I was surprised as I was not able to pay for much more on the bill. He said, "come on, ya cant let me mod her w/out a baseline huh?"
So he strapped her down for 3 runs and did 309/327. Needless to say he included that run in my install.

Two days later, befor promised as I assumed it would take 3 days, I get a call at 7pm sayin they are done and whenever I want to come watch her get tuned.

I stopped there a few times in the 2 days, and each time the crew treated me very respectfully. Answering my many many many many questions w/no hint that I was annoying them....lol
Great group he has there............

Jason would not give up on the tune till he hit the goal he made to me. He worked 4 two hours straight to get what he could from the cam.
Starting w/309 baseline. He wrung out 383 after about 4-5 programs.
I was happy when he hit 370...............He however was not and kept at it!

He is a busy man, that phone never stopped: with dealing w/clients, vendors, sales, etc. he made sure to have his guys "take messeges" as he worked on my tune.

I also found out the day I was to pick her up that the mechanic installed new plugs for me!!!!! Only charged me for the parts. Very nice since I ws prepared to pay a few hundred for a tune-up when I came back home!

Not to name prices since not everyone buys the same as me but they took good care of me on pricing and install. I also added thier Dual rumbler x-system casue of pricing and an issue I forgot to mention that I would lose my cats and I had no exhaust on the car. So I added the x last minute and got a great deal. It sounds freakin awesome! Deep and powerful..........

I left with a handshake and a comment that I can email or call any question or concern i ever have. If i ever need a tune, come on by or mail my pcm.

1st class service from our Sponsers. We should be proud they sponser such a great site and they also do there part by providing a pressure free, outstanding service to thier customers..........

what an experience.................

i am happy with the results and cant imagine what she will do when i am full bolt on!

any questions? Feel free to PM me...........
Old 02-25-2005, 09:24 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks for all the kind words Jay (except the part about being ugly) LMAO!!
404cid Stroker, 67mm Twins
994rwhp/902lb ft @ 22 psi (mustang dyno) www.Texas-Speed.com
Old 02-25-2005, 10:10 AM
11 & 7 Second Clubs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Texas Speed = Excellant shop
Old 02-25-2005, 11:19 AM
11 Second Club

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Jason 98 TA
Thanks for all the kind words Jay (except the part about being ugly) LMAO!!

i was kidding.............or was i.

great shop
great people
great price
great product

I will be back some day!