Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

kung fu movie i made in college

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2005, 10:19 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default kung fu movie i made in college

made this for an "independent study"... it is pretty cheezy but i digitally remastered it so tell me what y'all think!!

http://www.vu.union.edu/~genadrim/ru...chenectady.wmv
Old 02-28-2005, 10:34 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Seems kind of cool, but you really need to FIX THE SOUND! That was way too annoying. I couldn't even understand what they were saying.
Old 02-28-2005, 10:51 AM
TECH Resident

haha... great stuff. its hard to make movies and clips and edit them. i him you an A for effort! the end was great. lol
Old 02-28-2005, 11:09 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by JackZ28
Seems kind of cool, but you really need to FIX THE SOUND! That was way too annoying. I couldn't even understand what they were saying.
thanks for the feedback!!

is it too low? i didnt seem to have a problem..... please let me know whether it is the volume or the actual pronunciation and stuff...
Old 02-28-2005, 01:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

I agree it had a good role. It needs better sound effect for the punching and kicking. Try using celerey from the grocery store and break off a stalk and slap it into the main mass of celerey. This gives a good sound for the punches. (you have to swing it fast with a lot of force.)They used this in the old kung fu movies .

The camera needs to be better for sure with better sound. The sound sounds kinda muddy. I think the way the mouths move on the people is great for the old kung foo effect. The voices on some of the bad people sound too American. They need that monotone sound. I would love to see the movie redone like this.

Good job, it is really cool.

Check out kontraband.com and check out the video section. Some guys have made a few amature kung fu movies. They have some good ideas as well.

Last edited by 97LT1; 02-28-2005 at 01:39 PM.