Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

PO102 code Please help

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2005, 02:32 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PO102 code Please help

This error just popped up out of no where. It is always on. I have searched the forum for other threads on this and have tried all the things mentioned in the other threads. I have checked the sensor fuse its fine. I used a volt meter and with the ignition on the pink wire is around 12 v and the yellow is around 5. so the harness is getting power. there is no damage done to the MAF sensor and the harness is seated correctlly. Please help the car is stock with exhaust and only has 45,000 miles on it. I am getting horrible gas milages and the car seems to be slower. I really dont want to have to spend the money on a MAF sensor unless i have too.
Old 03-02-2005, 03:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I saw in your sig that you have a hidden 125 shot. Any chance one of the solonoid grounds or positives is interfering with the maf?
Old 03-02-2005, 05:10 PM
Staging Lane

I dont think they are i have the ground going right to the chassis and the hot for coming off of the big hot post on the other fuse block, not the one with the Sensor fuse. Besides the SES light came on before i installed the nitrous. I first assumed it was because i replaced the battery on my car because it showed up a couple days after i had to put a new battery in the car. Also I have the nitrouse lines ran through the air intake and the nozzle is laying in the MAF underneath the resistors i made sure that it is not touching anything and like i said the problem started before the nitrous install, but could this hurt anything. The lines are all hard lines so they dont move around.
Old 03-03-2005, 12:18 PM
Staging Lane

Any Ideas Anyone
Old 03-04-2005, 11:20 PM
Launching!

Check Fuses