Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

off topic but the upcoming spring and summer

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2005, 09:38 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cool off topic but the upcoming spring and summer

i know this is alright i love reading all these diff posts on kills and street racing....its great to know that there are TONS of LS1 owners out there that have just as much fun as i do ....and actually CARE for thier cars...anyway the reason i posted this was...the more threads i read the more i cant wait till spring and summer come around....some of u guys have already setup races and places to go etc. im just dying to see what kinda stuff is gonna get added to this forum when that crazy wheather changes .... lol maybe then ill actually be able to put up a decent post....through the cold months theres just not enough action ......but warm wheather is coming
Old 03-03-2005, 10:10 AM
TECH Fanatic

I can't wait for all this snow to melt, and the roads to be sweeped. I have soo many parts waiting to be installed....this summer will be fun. Expect tons of videos from me.
Old 03-03-2005, 10:38 AM
TECH Resident

sweet....thats what im talkin about...im just excited to see what stories (good or bad, but being owners of the LS1 its always good ) ALL of u guys are gonna have this upcoming spring and summer
Old 03-03-2005, 11:11 AM
On The Tree

i can't wait either!!!! me and 5.8liter are gonna run each other when the roads will allow....we'll go motor 2 motor and bottle to bottle.... plus the countless ricer take downs and there reactions i'll get on video! spring is 17days away!!!!
Old 03-03-2005, 11:26 AM
TECH Fanatic

Oh I already have a supra wanting to race me, my friend has a talon TSi with a 16g turbo that wants to race(if he ever gets the friggin thing working right) and god only knows what other cars will challenge me.
Old 03-03-2005, 11:44 AM
Banned

Sometimes we all drive at insane speeds. I know SOMEONE will have problems. I just hope everyone is safe and posting this same time next year!!!