Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

solid / 2 inlet grille w/ camaro lettering?

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2005, 10:38 AM
RIP April 14, 2008

Location: the land where cars repeatedly hit my bumper when I'm in the store...
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default solid / 2 inlet grille w/ camaro lettering?

I dont want to go the route of billet, unless its black, maybe. but those ones that are solid in the middle with two inlets on either side are nice. I know someone with NBM on here has one that says camaro in white letters too. they rock!!!! please lert me know where to find, because search just aint cuttin it.

brad
Old 03-04-2005, 10:41 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think you're referring to the grill delete mod. You take off the grill, and have the holes filled in and painted. It's clean, and still says CAMARO.
Old 03-04-2005, 10:42 AM
TECH Veteran

I think you're referring to the grill delete mod. You take off the grill, and have the holes filled in and painted. It's clean, and still says CAMARO. You might also be talking about the SLP grill insert, but it does not say CAMARO.
Old 03-04-2005, 10:57 AM
TECH Fanatic

yeah, you can either take your stock grille off (what i did), and get the holes filled at a body shop. then put some camaro decal letters in the middle. there is a depression like in the rear bumper that they fit right into.

or you could also be thinking about a wings west grille, which looks exactly like the grille delete, except it is smooth in the center; i.e. no camaro letters. you can put an emblem or letter on those as well. they look good too.
Old 03-04-2005, 12:20 PM
TECH Junkie

Sounds like Wings West insert to me, too...here's a link to a pic on Steve1969LS1's site:

http://www.z069.us/00/Exterior/R6.JPG
Old 03-04-2005, 01:03 PM
RIP April 14, 2008

Location: the land where cars repeatedly hit my bumper when I'm in the store...

Originally Posted by LawmanSS
Sounds like Wings West insert to me, too...here's a link to a pic on Steve1969LS1's site:

http://www.z069.us/00/Exterior/R6.JPG
YES. that's the one. I assume it comes with no lettering. I checked WW site this morning and it says their online shop is closed. Guess I'll have to check out the FS/WTB sections. Thanks for the help! Awesome!
Old 03-04-2005, 01:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Diolar Magnum
YES. that's the one. I assume it comes with no lettering. I checked WW site this morning and it says their online shop is closed. Guess I'll have to check out the FS/WTB sections. Thanks for the help! Awesome!
you're right it doesnt come with any lettering. but i think you can find it at plenty of the sponsors sites. http://www.afterhtoughtsauto.com should have them, along with a few others. just check around, they are still making them

Quick Reply: solid / 2 inlet grille w/ camaro lettering?