Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Z06 Corvette Rims

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2005, 09:10 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Z06 Corvette Rims

I am a first time user on this formum guys, so if this question has already been ask....go easy on me. Anyway, it is now time for me to upgrade my rims and tires, and I have my eyes on the Z06 Corvette Rims. Do any of you currently have those installed? If you do, will the 18's fit on the front and rear without modification or are most of you running 18's in the rear and 17's on the front. Thanks in advance for everyone's help.
Old 03-05-2005, 09:23 AM
On The Tree

Go to the top of the wheels and tires section and read the "Will this fit?" sticky. It has offsets and sizes for Z06's. Also any search in the wheels and tires section will turn up lots of pictures. Welcome to ls1tech, search is your friend.
Old 03-05-2005, 08:28 PM
Staging Lane

Default zo6 rims

Originally Posted by my98ws6
I am a first time user on this formum guys, so if this question has already been ask....go easy on me. Anyway, it is now time for me to upgrade my rims and tires, and I have my eyes on the Z06 Corvette Rims. Do any of you currently have those installed? If you do, will the 18's fit on the front and rear without modification or are most of you running 18's in the rear and 17's on the front. Thanks in advance for everyone's help.
hears a pic with oem z06 rims with a little BFH and removing the bump stops
Attached Thumbnails Z06 Corvette Rims-dscn0051.jpg